Cancer also seen by regenerates

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cancer seen by regenerates

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/12/20, 17:25

ABC2019 wrote:you really missed forum, Guy. I'm going to add a G to the "JOER" method, I would have preferred a K but we do with what we have ...

And since you have very little .... "A nothing" changes your existence, doesn't it? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/12/20, 18:14

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Confusing "Maieutics" and (true / false) "Rhetorical questions" says a lot about the person. : roll:

you really missed forum, Guy. I'm going to add a G to the "JOER" method, I would have preferred a K but we do with what we have ...

I don't know if he you ”Was missing”, (another hypocritical and deceptive rhetoric where are you sincere? : Cheesy: ) but in any case it does not seem to have arranged your little business its “come back”, that's what everyone is observing anyway :!: :D : Evil:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/12/20, 18:39

no no what Guytounet says is really very interesting:

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:my question was on which weeks of fall-winter 2020 we had an epidemic of influenza, I did not find any information on that.

Ah, that's good, you're starting to understand ... You pô found some info on something that has been going on every year since pffff ... phew phew phew, but this year, nothing, keutchy, que couic miraaaacolo !!! Statistically, it's suspicious "like the same". No ? : Mrgreen:

but

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:No, the measures designed to scare people off and avoid congestion in hospitals (by letting the old die in their dying places).

but

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:So knowing that the figures are false (because we do not know the causes of death with precision, and especially not in the EHPAD), pif, roughly, like that, roughly, suspicious, I would say (almost) that the French excess mortality (attributable to Covid) in 2020 is TOTALLY negligible.

but

Obamot wrote:In all the countries that have them, they shut up because all the P4 labs do this kind of inane manipulation.
And now we can add the word CRIMINAL manipulations

In France we have 3 including 2 soldiers. Yes, all this shit is indeed predominantly criminal in addition to being irresponsible.
https://www.lesechos.fr/idees-debats/sc ... ns-1199573

So let's summarize: the contamination figures are false, it's a seasonal flu, but it kills the old en masse in dying places, but nevertheless there will be no excess mortality at the end of the year, which proves well that it is a CRIMINAL enterprise !!!

It_was_really_very_interesting_ressant.gif
C_tait_vraiment_tr_s_int_ressant.gif (3.01 MiB) Viewed 755 times
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/12/20, 19:35

Except of course, I never wrote that. Continue your grotesque manipulations. : Cheesy:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/12/20, 19:43

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Except of course, I never wrote that. Continue your grotesque manipulations. : Cheesy:

ouh la tu casasnovases there ... I only copied and pasted your quotes! or would I have misunderstood them? cross out what is wrong in my summary then, and tell us what you keep!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/12/20, 19:45

ABC2019 wrote:cross out what is wrong in my summary then, and tell us what you keep!

Everything is wrong in your interpretation, but you know it very well. Or in addition to being stupid, you are stupid, which is not the same.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/12/20, 19:49

ABC2019 wrote:cross out what is wrong in my summary then, and tell us what you keep!

Everything is wrong in your interpretation, but you know it very well. Or in addition to being stupid, you are stupid, which is not the same.

everything is false? ah good sorry I change then:

the contamination figures are correct, it is not just a seasonal flu, it does not kill the old en masse in dying places, but nevertheless there will be an excess mortality at the end of the year, but hey it is is of course not a criminal enterprise !!!

good like that, it suits me ...
0 x

Remundo

by Remundo » 26/12/20, 20:21

hey Guyguy is back ... 8)

well guys, uh, be courteous eh ... there's a concentration of personalities here, uh ... let's say I'm afraid of sparks ... : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/12/20, 20:27

Remundo wrote:.. let's say I'm afraid of sparks ... : Lol:

Bah, when plotters (ABC, Sicetaitchou, Izy, Tryphon and so on) denounce conspiratorial decrees, do not expect marshmallow, eh! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/12/20, 21:25

Remundo wrote:, uh ... let's say I'm afraid of sparks ... : Lol:

Meuuuuh noooo ...

There is one of these silences,

We could hear: a Fly meow, choke a stroke, lose a Vegaz, and even snow-white a Dopey!

Talkie't Izzy!
0 x