GM maize in France

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 10/11/06, 12:52

gegyx wrote:GMOs: There have been malpractices on the part of GMO manufacturers, who have hidden tests demonstrating the significant effects of GMOs on health. We are going to court to have access to the raw data [of these tests, editor's note]. We have already won three times. Second type of action: we redo these tests thanks to various credits, including those from the Ministry of Research. Finally, we ask that the laws be applied.
LCI .fr: Do we know the exact effects of GMOs on health?
G.-ES: These are expected medium and long-term effects on the liver, kidneys and blood composition but I cannot tell you more because we will soon be publishing our work.

Only one word: appalling!

Thanks Gegyx for this link!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 10/11/06, 14:17

What worries me is the large number of farmers who have come to support their colleague whose harvest has been destroyed by anti-GMO protesters.
I understand their reaction, but if there are so many cultivating GMOs, France is off to a bad start. How can we, in a so-called civilized country, allow irresponsible people to cultivate GMOs in the open air, when this kind of experimentation should only be done in a confined environment? Our government is not doing its job.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 10/11/06, 15:14

Cuicui wrote:Our government is not doing its job.

Well if. : Shock:
His job is to do everything possible to promote the interests of multinationals, right? : Evil:

Because if it's not that, for a few years, it looks like it !!!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 10/11/06, 21:33

lio74 wrote:[...] if not the regrouping is a direct consequence of the CAP and of the mass market, I do not believe that it is a stereotype that, NAN :?: :?: :?:

@ ++
Nah, this is a very partial view of the problem ...

A regrouping can be due to many other things, such as for example the land use planning (you know these roads, highways and railroads ...).

In short, I wouldn't go so far as to stereotype your way of seeing things but I would give you, if you will allow me, a piece of advice: open your eyes and ears wide and diversify your sources of information, there is only so that we manage to form an opinion ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 11/11/06, 00:07

Targol wrote:
Cuicui wrote:Our government is not doing its job.

Well if. : Shock:
His job is to do everything possible to promote the interests of multinationals, right? : Evil:
Because if it's not that, for a few years, it looks like it !!!!

Could be more discreet.
Last edited by Cuicui the 04 / 02 / 07, 23: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x
denis09
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

but ogm

by denis09 » 11/11/06, 09:11

when you said ogm, you said it all! unfortunately, GMOs are a big step forward for the majority of products, whether it is to reduce the spreading of pesticides or the development of drugs and others.
the big problem is the capitalist hold on certain productions but that is not new, it is even a very old struggle. However, there are some words that have become taboo so we chomp on each other. As has been said, it is easier to ruin a farmer than to attack big capital.The fight in Bové and others reminds me too much of that of anti-abortions, same narrow conviction and same determination until the law applies against their abuses. So, let's destroy the irrigations to fight against the short-term lack of water, destroy the cars against global warming ...
denis
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 11/11/06, 10:14

We could destroy the cars if he had other means of locomotion and destroy the irrigation if some crops did not need water ... which they do not. (I denounce the anti-4 * 4 action on paris, it's nonsense!)
For irrigation systems on GMOs, the anti plan to take action and it is thanks to them that we could see change in the future.

Those who decide to produce GMOs have no brains but a bank account instead.
For the great progress of GMOs, you will come back to Denis because people who think like you have applied the rule on a large scale in Argentina for example. There was a video about it on econo, I don't know if it's still active? https://www.econologie.com/telechargement-2957.html
When you see the consequences it's cold in the back ...

Does the rundup speak to you? resistance to rundup and increasing doses? Well listen, my best answer is that you inform yourself a little more about the consequences on the environment and on humans too :?
... and not to mention the GMO food itself which is far from trivial
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 11/11/06, 10:49

Woodcutter wrote:..................
open your eyes and ears wide and diversify your sources of information, that's how we manage to form an opinion ...

thanks for the advice : Cheesy:
it is true that you have to get the info from several places ... and especially the info of the 2 edges .... to really distinguish things !!!

((by the way, I am going to repeat about this on the post https://www.econologie.com/forums/pourquoi-le-pantone-et-ou-systeme-g-n-est-pas-industrialise-t2489-30.html

the annoying thing in my case is that I am too sensitive to the miseries that we do to Mother Nature ... not to say I cannot stand certain things:

-> like finding bags of Mc Drive and remains of beer packs on the hill behind my house after July 14 ... last summer I brought down 2 wheelbarrows full of garbage ... : Shock: : Evil:
I think the cows will thank me for not putting beer capsules in their hooves and not eating cigarette butts : Lol: ...
(I digress a bit ... sorry ...)

Certainly there is not only to increase the cultivable surface ... there are the roads and double tracks ect ..... but there it is "more natural", the farmer must rearrange his surfaces bysqu'on him imposes this change in a way.

but the guy who saw two hedgerows of grove and who pulled up an orchard that he no longer exploited (where only the kids of the village will enjoy themselves) to plant super GMOs, he certainly contributes to the decline in biodiversity , to rainwater drainage problems ...
it breaks all the biodynamics of the area because the disappearance of a plant causes the disappearance of an insect, which causes the disappearance of a bird, which .................. .................................................. . : Cry:

and the effects are quickly visible, 1 or 2 years and this big cost ..... rd to modify all the landscape ... not to mention the houses which are feet in the water when there is heavy precipitation because there is more of natural drainage !!!

in short, regrouping and sometimes necessary, but on a large scale and too quickly, the effects are considerably harmful and in this case, no one can deny it ...

@ +++
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 11/11/06, 11:00

lau wrote: destroy irrigation if some crops did not need water ... which they do not.

Hello

if a crop needs water, it is because it is not suited to its land and / or its climate.: Evil:

so something else must be done :P

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: but ogm

by Cuicui » 11/11/06, 11:10

denis09 wrote: GMOs are a big step forward for the majority of products, whether it is to reduce the spreading of pesticides or the development of drugs and others.
denis

No one denies the need for research on GMOs provided that it is in a confined environment so as not to pollute nature. GMO corn that produces its own insecticides means consumers will have to eat these "natural" insecticides. Is it good for their health? Agricultural products are the result of numerous natural genetic modifications which have had time to undergo the test of natural selection, which is not the case with recent GMOs. Growing recent GMOs outdoors seems to me to be unconscious and criminal and should be severely punished.
0 x