Solar mandatory in Germany: green dictatorship?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/06/08, 17:27

I join you on your last 2 posts Christophe.

The word dictatorship is put in all sauces and a slightly coercive ecological policy would not be so unwelcome in the medium and long term. : Idea:

People are actually living in such an intense embrace of the all-oil economy that they no longer realize that it weighs too much in their lives when they take offense at a little law on solar panels intended to save them thousands of Liter of fuel / year :P
0 x
damslebeta
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by damslebeta » 24/06/08, 00:36

Rulian wrote:
Christophe wrote:In France, we could force "clean" approaches to new or renovation by imposing specifications on building permits.

There is a European directive which allows municipalities to issue a decree which authorizes an increase in the COS (land use coefficient) of 20% for environmentally friendly constructions (I do not know the details of what is required for benefit from this measure). So basically when we build on land we can build on a larger area if we build green.
Again we stay in incentive (but this is a huge incentive for real estate developers), as almost always when it comes to sustainable construction.
Unless obligations are put in place, there cannot be large-scale convincing results.
Finally, how much does the installation of solar panels represent in the budget for the construction of a new building or a new house? Not much I think ...
For me, an obligation for solar panels on new buildings would be perfect regulations, in addition it would lower the price of the panels (higher demand will produce on a larger scale and may even create jobs) and we would produce a bundle of electricity.
0 x