The search returned 128 results: lethality

Query sought: lethality

by pedrodelavega
05/09/20, 11:56
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information
answers: 6970
views: 727535

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19, map of the epidemic in real time

... of the epidemic, visualized according to an index ranging from 0 to 100 (corresponding to the peak). " 2/ The background was: Bein show me a statistic of lethality rising ? That's for sure! If there is one thing that is indisputable and undisputed in Pr. Raoult's studies, it is that the more we test, ...
by pedrodelavega
05/09/20, 11:06
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

...the classic jargon mistake I mentioned in my previous post. I don't quite see the connection with the fact that you were talking about the evolution of lethality by relying on a curve where it did not appear (To then talk about mortality, which did not appear there either.) https://www.econologie.com/forums/health-pollution-prevention/coronavirus-covid-19-real-time-epidemic-map-t16331-1850.html#p410073 ...
by pedrodelavega
05/09/20, 08:18

Obamot wrote:
The reasoning holds, but I repeat, you did not read what I wrote, nor the link I posted.
if I read, use the term "mortality" instead of "lethality" is a very common jargon error.
by pedrodelavega
05/09/20, 08:04

Obamot wrote:What don't you understand in what you write? Explain to us? : Cheesy:

In the posts you cited, ABC does talk about lethality in each of them. There is no confusion.
On the other hand, concerning your remark, the detection rate does have an impact on the lethality (CFR).
by pedrodelavega
05/09/20, 00:36

Obamot wrote:We think we are dreaming! Sources?

De-la-Vega wants the death rate, but with the explosion in the number of tests, it is well known ... Between 0,4% and 0,5%
This is the rate of lethality.
The mortality rate is 0,05% (approx 30000 / 67000000). It is not a function of the number of tests.
by pedrodelavega
05/09/20, 00:27

... we know that at the start of a pandemic, the difference between lethality and mortality can have a difference of up to more than 25% ... this is no longer the case now, since we test a lot and thus - the “picture of the situation” being more and more ...
by pedrodelavega
04/09/20, 23:44

: shock: Ah damn! https://7img.net/users/1514/33/72/11/smiles/doute.gif So, the lethality is even lower (since it is included in mortality ...) There is also no mortality in your graph. And no, the lethality is higher than mortality. ...
by pedrodelavega
04/09/20, 23:09

... one thing which is indisputable and undisputed in the studies of Prof. Raoult is that the more we test, and in particular "young" people, the more the lethality decrease! : arrowd: That for you is lowering? For me it has reached a kind of floor since June 21 ...: arrowd:: arrowd: We are on the verge ...
by pedrodelavega
31/08/20, 19:46
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?
answers: 298
views: 57364

Re: France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?

Now is there only the rate of lethality to consider? (...) So how many ebola deaths in the world compared to the 850 TODAY from covid? How many ebola deaths in France compared to the 000 TODAY from covid? What ...
by pedrodelavega
31/08/20, 16:27
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?
answers: 298
views: 57364

Re: France Evening, poor and bankrupt, last free and critical newspaper or conspiratorial newspaper?

The question that may arise is why these 2 different attitudes? Because the rates of lethality are radically different (between 0,3% and 0,7% for the covid Vs between 25,0% and 90,0% for ebola). Suddenly, the risk / benefit balance is not at all the same. Yes ...

Go Advanced search