Search found 122 results

by ggdorm
01/06/11, 23:19
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Ecoshell engine preparation
answers: 89
views: 46979

In fact, we have an injection unit that works brilliantly once the little glitches have been adjusted and really no time over 4 months to prepare the engine, to do the tests and in addition to create my own injection unit. .. Regarding the vaporization before the injector, it is contrary to the increase ...
by ggdorm
01/06/11, 15:00

Hi everyone, Here is the result of the ecoshell: 100% reliable engine and proto which allowed us to carry out 5 tests of 25 km without any glitches. We recorded a drastic decrease in consumption between each test. Here are our results: Attempt Result (km / l) 1 240 2 311 3 415 4 415 5 4 ...
by ggdorm
15/05/11, 15:01

Hello everyone, all megasquirt issues are now resolved! I am using tunerstudio ms to program our electronic box. We also bought the full version of the program (VE ANALYSIS) which automatically performs the mapping by referring to a table ...
by ggdorm
28/04/11, 22:58

Hi, To tell the truth, we encountered a lot of problems with the box, the most important of which is the ignition ... I made some modifications on Tuesday, in particular by changing an ignition transistor taking three times as much. amperage ... Tomorrow I will try to see if I have a spark and if so, I ...
by ggdorm
13/04/11, 20:10

Hello everyone, I was away for a little while because I was completely overwhelmed with work. Indeed, I received the injection, the fuel, the engine feedback from the 3D scanning, ... Here are some photos of this injection: https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager2/1302715381Og87Uu.jpg date of ...
by ggdorm
03/04/11, 21:42

Thank you very much FlyTox, I will opt more for the second solution concerning the cylinder and for the first solution concerning the weights! I unfortunately do not have a UV lamp, I will look tomorrow at the automotive campus if I can find one, maybe in the bodywork department or ...
by ggdorm
03/04/11, 16:10

I have just received the necessary for the realization of our engine except the new connecting rod which I still have to calculate. Following the 3D scanning at our sponsorship (MecaSolutions de Wavre) of the mill, we recovered the engine. You can see the presence of the pastilles on which the las ...
by ggdorm
01/04/11, 17:34
Subject : A revolutionary KWB boiler ... with excrement!
answers: 21
views: 17952

Can we have a commercial link? The only thing I found is the same article on a forum DIY posted on April XNUMX ... I knew about heating by recovering methane from excrement, but it's nothing "weird"
by ggdorm
01/04/11, 11:13

Oops I did not pay attention to the date of today I have the impression
by ggdorm
01/04/11, 11:12

I have a question, is not the energy expended to crush and dry the excrement greater than that removed from the process?

Go Advanced search