Search found 122 results

by ggdorm
11/01/14, 18:54
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Reviews of the Citroen AX diesel?
answers: 50
views: 46475

A little feedback from me. I am totally satisfied with the 1.5 d sax despite the few expenses I had following the purchase which have enabled me to learn a lot of things. I have done so far a little less than 2000 km on a course composed mainly of motorway. I roll ...
by ggdorm
21/11/13, 22:51
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...

Hello everyone, I didn't buy the AX after all. I drive a lot of km and those around me wanted a car at least equipped with an airbag. However, I did not leave out the 1.5 D of PSA. I went to see several nissan micra which are equipped with it and my heart finally opted for a sax ...
by ggdorm
03/10/13, 13:04

The AX is indeed equipped with an engine from a 1999 sax. I know where you are going with Macro, I also thought of running it on vegetable oil if I buy it. I have also just checked the net and apparently sax motors are equipped with a Bosch pump. Concerning I...
by ggdorm
02/10/13, 22:06
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Cars without brake assist requiring the engine?
answers: 19
views: 24402

In fact, it is partly for a start & stop project that the AX interests me. (Https://www.econologie.com/forums/post263945.html#263945). I spoke with a colleague who does rally and apparently on competition cars it is not uncommon for him to replace the brake system via pump ...
by ggdorm
02/10/13, 21:43

Thank you for your answers. Indeed, it is not a forum Citroën but I know the great reactivity of the members of econology and I think that if I buy this AX, given its low cost, I will make certain modifications to it that I will share with you to discuss it. The modification does not ...
by ggdorm
02/10/13, 21:40

Thank you for your answers. Indeed, it is not a forum Citroën but I know the great reactivity of the members of econology and I think that if I buy this AX, given its low cost, I will make certain modifications to it that I will share with you to discuss it. The modification does not ...
by ggdorm
02/10/13, 20:52

Reviews of the Citroen AX diesel?

Hello everyone, I know it's a bit off topic but for having traveled the forum, I know that some of you have owned or worked on a Citroën Ax diesel. I am analyzing this car which seems very attractive to me on many points: low budget, low consumption ...
by ggdorm
10/09/13, 17:43
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Making an economic electric bike
answers: 759
views: 814921

(Does having two change what? torque, speed? and weight in all of that?) Personally, I think putting two 250 watt motors rather than one 500 watt motor is not interesting. You will simply double the efficiency losses of the electric motor and the transmission ...
by ggdorm
09/09/13, 12:58
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Cars without brake assist requiring the engine?
answers: 19
views: 24402

Hello my father was coasting several kilometers with the engine off! It was then unconscious because, engine off, there is no more steering assistance or braking assistance. You must keep the engine at idle when coasting. I think there was no assisted steering ...

Go Advanced search