Search found 38 results

by vanagaz1961
18/10/09, 20:58
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Blocking screw silo wood pellets
answers: 185
views: 116520

Hello, The advantage of the mole is that it "stirs" the pellets at the entrance to the suction line. Without this, your suction line is blocked, because too many pellets in the tube at once: arrow: The mole turns once to its left, once to its right and walks in the sil ...
by vanagaz1961
18/10/09, 20:03

hello, do you have this utensil at the end of your hose? https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager2/1255888825ifcBXO.jpg if so, so much the better and just adjust the post ventilation parameter of your suction if not: that's where the problem comes from: too much pellets in the pipe! good troubleshooting ...
by vanagaz1961
13/10/09, 20:56
Subject : Time tracking operation on boiler OKOFEN
answers: 1659
views: 727359

Hello ,
1 / see your installer: as it's new, it's a guarantee ...
2 / is there a mixing valve?
3 / is TEM regulation properly configured?

bon travail
Pierre
by vanagaz1961
03/10/09, 18:28
Subject : Solar coupling + pellet boiler OKOFEN (SSC)
answers: 16
views: 21332

Hello, I often install this type of installation in combined solar heating + pellets in thermal support: complete Paradigma system One of the solutions: combined sanitary boiler + heating in 200 liters + 700 liters heating + 8m² of panels on the roof and the tower is play. We calibrate a hot ...
by vanagaz1961
30/09/09, 11:00

: cheesy: a real soap opera! it's fascinating, but me, I will have taken action for a long time! : D disassembly But I'm a bit daredevil (not daredevil ...): cheesy: me too, by dint of procrastinating on "I unlock or I do not unlock" I would already be on another solution ...
by vanagaz1961
30/09/09, 07:16

And so if it works (we will get there !!!!) will have to decide what I do ... if I find pellets in sawdust and compacted: I put the mole ?? or I leave with the screw ??? that is the question !!! if it is sawdust and compacted, that means that I had humidity, is that right ?? and therefore that ...
by vanagaz1961
29/09/09, 07:07

Hello,: arrow: simply turn it to extract the sawdust and compacted pellets and eliminate them. : arrow: it is preferable to operate the screw by hand so as not to burn out the motor ... normally it would not be a miracle to unlock the screw, that would be normal: cheesy: must j ...
by vanagaz1961
28/09/09, 11:26

Thank you Vanagaz1961 !! So that's what I'm going to tell them to do. 1 ° with the key, the adapter ... tap to create a shock wave ... while trying to turn 2 ° if nothing comes up: open the end of the screw plate Then ... we will see. Yes Yes, but when they are there, they will want to work. So...
by vanagaz1961
27/09/09, 10:41

Hello, weekend no news from my technician Okofen ... I'll call them this week. I'll try to tell them to try to unlock the screw again before doing anything else, but I'm afraid they will tell me that I might twist the screw or damage the end of the axle ...: arrow: c ...
by vanagaz1961
23/09/09, 07:02

thank you Dirk and hello again (after a year !!!) my technician removed the motor well, but he did not hit anywhere, he just tried to turn the screw with the special tool cylinder with keyway: to right, then left. I will quickly try to suggest qq light shocks that ...

Go Advanced search