Search found 6528 results

by Macro
09/04/24, 15:44
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3644549

Re: [one other] Humor

In April don't strip a thread... Signed Claude Francois
by Macro
09/04/24, 11:42
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : “Chinese” electric chainsaws and delimbers: what are they worth?
answers: 213
views: 7489

Re: “Chinese” electric chainsaws and delimbers: what are they worth?

Christophe wrote:..but in my opinion I won't use the billhook for very long! : Lol:

Does it have to be of good quality and well sharpened? : Cheesy:

I just found mine yesterday : Cheesy: While passing the mower
by Macro
08/04/24, 17:34
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Woke and dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)
answers: 2027
views: 193649

Re: Woke and Dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)

The saaaaales....hopes!!! :mrgreen: Slutty sluts.... Rather "classy" as sluts.... FYI the gentleman went to work with a big memory rover....The weekend it was Ferrari 250 GTO.... Y I don't have that kind of car, it attracts galinette.... I was invited to a birthday...
by Macro
08/04/24, 14:26

Not good if the piece of wood is not well placed on the heel and even worse if it is flexible... I had tried on roots in my trenches it was zero
by Macro
08/04/24, 14:20
Subject : Woke and dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)

Re: Woke and Dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)

Christophe wrote:
Are you sure it wasn't his 4 daughters?

They were old enough to be his daughters...But not his wife's daughters : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

And when I asked the boss... He confirmed... that they were "courtesans" : Cheesy:
by Macro
08/04/24, 10:56

There are more sluts than you think!! :mrgreen: Venal women yes... When I worked in a gas station in 92 we had a customer with whom I never stopped working on his wife's 205 Roland Garos cabriolet... In fact there is no had not 1 but 4 205 and 4 chicks to say...
by Macro
07/04/24, 15:02

In general I was entitled to encouragement to improve my dexterity in the near future :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Uh that certainly meant a slap in your g... story that he improves his dexterity too? :mrgreen: :lol: It was for special occasions only...Not for...
by Macro
05/04/24, 13:24
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3644549

Re: [one other] Humor

I would even say more: undoubtedly

Go Advanced search