Search found 2007 results

by Grelinette
12/12/08, 11:53
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Led Christmas Lights
answers: 13
views: 6449

I love when the technique is still let by mysteries! :D

Perhaps thanks to the Christmas lights, we will discover a new phenomenon that produces energy.
It would be a nice gift!
by Grelinette
11/12/08, 16:05
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : The Grenelle ... what is it exactly?
answers: 9
views: 4896

@Indy49, Awareness, I think it has unfortunately been there for a long time at the citizen level but I am one of the followers of Pareto ( http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribution_de_Pareto ) who think that most of us (80% of the population) can only intervene on...
by Grelinette
11/12/08, 15:51
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : The Grenelle ... what is it exactly?
answers: 9
views: 4896

I don't know if I should post this comment here or in humour, but I have just read that a decree was published in August 2008 at the OJ which authorizes consumers to recover rainwater to supply the toilets, wash the floor and water his garden ! However, I haven't seen if the law allows me...
by Grelinette
11/12/08, 15:18
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Wind turbine and windy: flag or brake?
answers: 15
views: 13464

ok thanks for the links for the videos ....
but flag or brake for my wind turbine? :D
by Grelinette
11/12/08, 11:52
Subject : Wind and heat
answers: 30
views: 23172

Hello Phil53 I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one to have this silly reasoning to say first of all that little is better than nothing (especially when it's the result of "a DIY hobby of the Sunday"), and then simplicity and often synonymous with economy and above all...
by Grelinette
11/12/08, 11:43
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Response for the choice of renewable energy
answers: 5
views: 3506

Hello, I consulted the site proposed by Marie Agnès and I found it complete with very interesting things and reflections (e.g. greenwashing) even if overall the subjects are rather popularized and skimmed over, and that in the background it It is about a commercial site therefore which implies the mistrust ...
by Grelinette
11/12/08, 10:25
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Wind turbine and windy: flag or brake?
answers: 15
views: 13464

Wind turbine and windy: flag or brake?

Hello, I come back to the topic of the wind turbine. What do you recommend to protect my wind turbine in strong winds: feathering or braking the rotor? - In the first case, it's slow to see that as soon as there is a great wind energy potential, we have to stop everything! - In the second ...
by Grelinette
11/12/08, 10:03
Subject : Wind and heat
answers: 30
views: 23172

Thanks jam for your answer. I read diagonally what had written on the effect of cavitation but it seems that for the moment a "heating by cavitation" is not technically developed. On the other hand, what is written is very interesting and will undoubtedly lead to new decorations ...
by Grelinette
11/12/08, 09:49
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Energie du vide: an official return
answers: 52
views: 27290

"The energy of the vacuum has been proven to exist, no problem, it's the Casimir effect". I think the Casimir effect is the convergence of the Butterfly effect and the Spaghetti effect! - On the one hand there are phenomena so insignificant that it is difficult to measure them and to measure the ...

Go Advanced search