Search found 6960 results

by chatelot16
27/05/18, 18:18
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Minimum solar installation with batteries and inverter
answers: 7
views: 5684

Re: Minimum solar installation with batteries and inverter

if edf is not reliable, no need to power your box by battery ... if there is an edf cut, the internet bazaar in the telephone exchange does not work for long ... the time when there were groups is over generator in telephone exchanges: now they only have batteries with...
by chatelot16
27/05/18, 18:12
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Some figures on the biogas?
answers: 149
views: 90443

Re: Some figures on the biogas?

I would like to have precise information on the purification methods used and on how GDF buys the gas I prefer the more direct solution, such as purifying and compressing to run the tractors on the farm where there is the methanizer ... the purification must be just sufficient...
by chatelot16
27/05/18, 17:29
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Liquid nitrogen generator engine
answers: 730
views: 147406

Re: Liquid nitrogen generator engine

let's see for the fixed what is the cost of an industrial compressor at 300 bar of 100 kw with an efficiency of 50% and a battery of 100 kw? 100 kw I think you meant the capacity of the battery and not its power, a battery that develops 100 kw for 1 hour as there are few...
by chatelot16
27/05/18, 10:02
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Ideal heating ...
answers: 25
views: 15578

Re: Ideal heating ...

you forget to specify the size of the existing house ... if it is large enough there is a good chance that the existing boiler will be sufficient to heat the 60m2 in addition this extension is glued to the house so it makes a certain surface of wall that will no longer have any heat loss...
by chatelot16
27/05/18, 09:48
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Grass as fuel
answers: 95
views: 61098

Re: Turf as fuel

methanisation: bacteria transform what suits them into methane: the bacteria do not use all the carbon, the solid wood is not used and remains in the digestate ... the ligneous part of the straw is not used either gasifier: it burns everything that burns but because of a...
by chatelot16
26/05/18, 17:30
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Some figures on the biogas?
answers: 149
views: 90443

Re: Some figures on the biogas?

I don't think that injecting biomethane into the network is the best solution: the gas needs perfect purification so as not to cause dangerous corrosion in a network designed for methane that is usually very pure, it is necessary to get rid of CO2 from biomethane and this purification has...
by chatelot16
26/05/18, 09:21

electric storage heater? the advantage of taking advantage of the night rate is derisory: to forget! heated floor is not that expensive if it is done at the construction: you need concrete to make the floor, put some pipes there does not cost much more the heated floor...
by chatelot16
25/05/18, 20:47
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3644606

Re: [one other] Humor

very good !

I already read it somewhere and it is quite possible that it is in this subject humor!

but who will read the thousand pages to check it?

everyone could do it but hoping someone does it nobody does it
by chatelot16
25/05/18, 19:04

when you buy an air / air heat pump you have something at a minimum price, and repair impossible at the first problem what I would like is to be able to buy compressors for exchangers and make an assembly whose lifespan is unlimited because all parts are commercially available...
by chatelot16
25/05/18, 13:15
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : #USTE: All immortal? (Transhumanism and philosophy)
answers: 322
views: 74608

Re: #USTE: All immortals? (transhumanism and philosophy)

if someone invents a way to make us all immortal it must be euthanized

if everyone is immortal it will be hell!

Go Advanced search