Search found 16183 results

by Remundo
23/04/24, 10:06
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8093
views: 702766

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

“established science”, do you mean the corrupt smokescreen of pharmas?

Otherwise the document you cite is a smokescreen; I was arguing about statistics, not about the bickering between a patient's interpretations and his doctor's diagnosis.
by Remundo
23/04/24, 09:27
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : The Wonderful World of the European Union: 100 km/h motorways everywhere in the EU?
answers: 62
views: 1415

Re: The Wonderful World of the European Union: 100 km/h motorways everywhere in the EU?

without wanting to provoke, I think that putting everyone at 100 km/h on the motorway will lead to an increase in accidents due to drowsiness. The RCEA in Allier was an interminable national road at 90 km/h, it was nicknamed "the road of death". The current speed at 130 is rather well chosen...
by Remundo
23/04/24, 08:56
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : EPR, to the dregs for EDF and Areva?
answers: 339
views: 101135

Re: EPR, to the dregs for EDF and Areva?

even if there are a few small hiccups in Finland, Flamanville would indeed dream of being as successful.
by Remundo
22/04/24, 22:23
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : The Wonderful World of the European Union: 100 km/h motorways everywhere in the EU?

Re: The Wonderful World of the European Union: 100 km/h motorways everywhere in the EU?

You really have great powers of divination to know what will be in 10-15 years. Do you happen to have the right numbers for the next Euromillion draw? You will try to laugh with an old Lithium pack that has cycled 4000 times, with imbalances between voltages, and generally with...
by Remundo
22/04/24, 15:50

the rise in energy prices affects almost all sectors, electricity is no exception.

Moreover, motorway refills generally cost more than the equivalent in fuel, in addition to making you dawdle and go buy a coffee for €3 and chips for €5... : roll:
by Remundo
22/04/24, 09:36

thank you Forhorse for opening my eyes. I didn't know that used cars existed. I'm happy, workers up to the middle class will have unreliable, almost irreparable electric cars with ridiculous autonomy, unlike the good old thermal cars that we...
by Remundo
22/04/24, 01:21

"search": it's done, 1627kg False, my Golf GTE is 1520 kg empty "consistency": we are not advocating for others to drive in a super 5 at €800 from 40 years ago when we drive in a Golf GTE of this weight bought new for around €35000 a few years ago. that's not...
by Remundo
22/04/24, 00:12

In Belgium and Spain, it's 120, and meh, it doesn't change much. if it changes enormously, the energy increases like the square of the speed, basically going from 100 to 120 increases the consumption by 44% (1,2²), that's why people whine saying "wow my autonomy melts like snow on the ground...
by Remundo
22/04/24, 00:02

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Remundo wrote:no, less than double,

How many?

looking
Remundo wrote:consistency according to what criterion(s)?

answer

Go Advanced search