Search found 2264 results

by Lietseu
15/06/11, 15:28
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : advanced civilization? What signs to recognize?
answers: 58
views: 22126

An ideal civilization! ? ! Isn't she being born before our eyes? When the youth of a world understands that the future is not in economic one-upmanship, nor in parochial quarrels...the Belgian example and its absence of government, which gives birth to a movement like this: http ...
by Lietseu
12/06/11, 20:07
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : HAARP, a machine with earthquakes?
answers: 14
views: 8600

It reminded us of the terrible "Meteor SOS" by Jacobs, the designer of the formidable and unequaled series of Comics Black and Mortimer!

Meow :P
by Lietseu
12/06/11, 19:53
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : HAARP, a machine with earthquakes?
answers: 14
views: 8600

Hi, look what we find at the patent reference!!! http://www.freepatentsonline.com/result.html?query_txt=6470214&sort=relevance&srch=top&search= So it's not even secret!!! but it describes in detail and in English how the signals would be transmitted to the brain via...
by Lietseu
09/06/11, 13:31
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Aspartame and health care DANGER ...
answers: 12
views: 11268

Aspartame and health care DANGER ...

I find information on econology in various threads and in particular here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/notre-poison-quotidien-documentaire-sur-la-malbouffe-arte-t10520-20.html For your education, read the following carefully: Aspartame Information, study(s) and document...
by Lietseu
09/06/11, 00:19
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Hydrogen, storage and production: evolution and H2 technologies
answers: 103
views: 66094

.... Pedaling, I do 200W climbing the ribs at max and 90Kilos in total (75+15 bike) 40 Km/h max horizontally, not long!! So it all depends on the weight of the scooter, weighed down by its batteries, especially lead, and formic acid, (14 times heavier than oil) and what you want...
by Lietseu
09/06/11, 00:09
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)

To Christophe: Yes I'm sure, I insisted that wiki was an endless source of good tips, I persist by quoting: "Hydrazine was first used as rocket fuel during the Second World War for Messerschmitt Me 163 aircraft (the first fighter aircraft with ...
by Lietseu
08/06/11, 16:23

I see that we made the same reasoning of ... hey yes it happens that Gaston is wrong !! It's a first on these forums, it seems to me !! .... In the case of formic acid 2/3 of the oxidizing O2 is transported: HCOOH + 1/2 O2 -> H2O + CO2 I think that the storage of H2 in "carbura...
by Lietseu
08/06/11, 16:02

I was right to respond to the jokes as soon as possible Two jokes in the afternoon...Two departures on the dedelco tour bus...motivated by the number of people I see drinking this criminal crap everywhere, terrible taste that I have never been able to drink, compared to real ...
by Lietseu
08/06/11, 15:14

Formic acid is very good as a disinfectant and ecological toilet cleaner for septic tanks, commercially... I bounce on this info a little off topic and thank you for all the information of first use! I now understand better why I am sick every time...
by Lietseu
07/06/11, 22:35
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar power for trains in Belgium
answers: 3
views: 2917

Bah, bunch of joy flaps :?

I am not unaware, either that there is nothing new, I am happy that some do it, there or other only sneer ... :?

Meow :P et : Mrgreen:

Go Advanced search