Search found 14115 results

by Flytox
13/11/23, 19:08
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3643433

Re: [one other] Humor

my 2 breasts.jpg
my 2 breasts.jpg (208.72 KB) Viewed 515 times
by Flytox
28/10/23, 23:13
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : PM2945 heating regulator blocked on summer (Okofen)
answers: 3
views: 1100

Re: PM2945 heating regulator blocked in summer (Okofen)

If there is a battery on the electronic card, you remove it for 2 minutes, put it back in and try again. This may do the reset you are looking for.
by Flytox
18/10/23, 21:31
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1884
views: 123301

Re: Understand the world we live in?

https://crowdbunker.com/v/jkGs2UDTrU

Edit by Remundo: this video discusses Sars-Cov2 with Louis FOUCHET, relaying Doctor David MARTIN who evokes its origins as being a result of genetic manipulation.
by Flytox
16/09/23, 19:01
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3643433

Re: [one other] Humor

sheep.jpg
sheep.jpg (125.67 KiB) Viewed 709 times
by Flytox
10/09/23, 22:15
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Manufacturing a car and environment numbers!
answers: 119
views: 72547

Re: Manufacturing a car and the environment, figures!

For the bad example of the 2CV: - Its one and only quality was to be the cheapest car at that time. - This car has never been sober (never made - 6 liters/100 for an obsolete technology engine, soft, neither flexible nor powerful). - Car often breaks down (starting, ...
by Flytox
09/08/23, 16:12
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : Help on my gas water heater: pilot light that cuts out
answers: 21
views: 3848

Re: Help on my gas water heater: pilot light cut out

Really just in case, it's not very likely to work but it's not expensive and it doesn't take long to try, and above all it doesn't require any disassembly (because then you have to reassemble...), "tapping " the entire gas circuit (pipes, valves) with the wooden handle of a tool. ...
by Flytox
08/08/23, 23:14
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : Help on my gas water heater: pilot light that cuts out
answers: 21
views: 3848

flytox

It may happen that the piezo breaks down and no longer sparks because a small amount of carbon has deposited on an electrode / pilot nozzle. A little scraping with a brush and it starts again. You should see the spark when you hear the "tac tac tac". If it works with a...
by Flytox
07/08/23, 00:04
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : IESPM engine oil analyses: wear and engine mechanics, comparison of values ​​and results
answers: 25
views: 2724

Re: IESPM engine oil analyses: wear and engine mechanics, comparison of values ​​and results

It's surprising that these analyzes do not mention / measure the "charcoal residue" which blackens the oil. I had found an article (from BMW?) which said that these carbonaceous materials were not catastrophic in themselves, but that their interaction with water (and bacteria?) caused...
by Flytox
06/08/23, 23:38
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Bike that derails
answers: 17
views: 2262

Re: Bike that derails

Your chain will not have a "hard point", place (suite of 1 to 3 links) which articulate / roll up on a pinion only by forcing. This is usually enough to derail by thwarting the winding. : Wink:
by Flytox
02/07/23, 23:57
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6105
views: 404856

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

Tweezers: https://twitter.com/LenZur95/status/1675581308431486976 The most dangerous thing about this story is that it suggests that the "legal" solution would be to give full power to our president. Given the trust that can be placed in him, his sense of the homeland, his probity, his s...

Go Advanced search