Search found 194 results

by elman46
27/04/22, 18:03
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6105
views: 405554

Re: Presidential 2022: what future for Macron and why?

Well done in your filthy shit face: You can't try as a mod to say something more subtle like "Damn, the tomatoes shouldn't be fresh" something like that, can you? Or "What a waste to use poor tomatoes for that" You see CHRIST,...
by elman46
27/04/22, 17:23
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : PAC fan to make a wind turbine?
answers: 15
views: 6219

Re: PAC fan to make a wind turbine?

Plans to make a propeller ok, but it seems a little complicated to me to make all the blades and correctly and identical.... The rest, as I said, should remain simpler. Maybe solution to buy the blades on ali or others... Try in the vibro massager mode, that's the problem...
by elman46
26/04/22, 21:50
Subject : #UnionDesDroites2022: Eric Zemmour will win the Presidential?
answers: 1107
views: 92834

Re: #UnionDesDroites2022: Eric Zemmour will win the 2022 Presidential

...you probably meant "citizenship"; I admit I skated for a while on this sentence... As for Laurent Alexandre, I'll gladly leave him to you, nothing in common with me, he's an elitist smoker. I have no desire for preciousness, simply without precise words, no thought...
by elman46
26/04/22, 21:30

Nothing to do with races...you're the racist, because I never talked about despicable asshole races...I'm talking about customs and cultures! Have you not yet understood that the raloufs that invaded us were an ecological defect? I'm the racist when you write this, you the mod? Hallo...
by elman46
26/04/22, 20:03

Isn't culturalism the substitute word for the more "appropriate" one of racism? As for the climate, let's not mix it all up, please... You also know how to express yourself simply so that everyone understands what you're saying without spending your time on google to translate your...
by elman46
26/04/22, 19:41
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9974
views: 668440

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

the USA will always be able to sell their shale gas, war or no war. I don't believe ABC2019, this American gas has a bad press, nothing like this conflict to peddle it permanently to the EU, I would even go further, that it is the direct cause of this conflict. It started with Tru...
by elman46
26/04/22, 19:32

This is a zombification and / or corruption of the electorate. I agree with you, but, because there is a but, the zombies are in all the camps and in particular on the extreme right because when we see that many of the working class and employees vote for the pen, while the left...
by elman46
26/04/22, 17:52
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9974
views: 668440

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

I am an American decision maker and I say to myself "that if this war ends too quickly, there will be no more hope of selling shale gas to the EU, which, as everyone knows, is environmentally friendly to extract and there it's the louze. The right question to ask yourself, how to make it last? https://www.econo...
by elman46
26/04/22, 17:30
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : PAC fan to make a wind turbine?
answers: 15
views: 6219

Re: PAC fan to make a wind turbine?

Hello In fact you want to recycle and create energy with it?
by elman46
26/04/22, 11:46

I call them forumers to relax a bit. You're cheeky, you're adding fuel to the fire with your racist remarks and you're asking people to calm down: shock: as I say to CHRIST, go check out both of you, you'll get a group price, you see that's economy :cheesy: perfect in ...

Go Advanced search