Search found 14976 results

by GuyGadeboisTheBack
31/12/20, 18:35
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Does covid vaccination make positive for anti-covid tests?
answers: 75
views: 23775

Re: Does the covid vaccination test positive for anti-covid?

Advertorial from the French-language Society of Infectious Pathology The TransparenceSanté site and EuroforDocs allow us to find the following information: The SPILF received 1,7 million euros (figure updated on September 5, 2020) from pharmaceutical laboratories including €100 from Gil...
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
31/12/20, 15:29
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Victory Brexit: consequences for Europe?
answers: 116
views: 41408

Re: Victory Brexit: consequences for Europe?

gegyx wrote:
Gaston wrote:In 3 months: 3,3% increase in wages, 2,2% inflation and 1,7% fall in the pound compared to the Euro ...

Curious?
I just got a refund for a purchase not received, bought 2.5 months ago, in £, via paypal, and I lost 4.3% in € ...

Administrative fees, no doubt ... : Mrgreen:
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
31/12/20, 15:23
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards

Christophe wrote:Are you saying that a vaccine that doesn't test positive won't work? : Mrgreen:

I'm saying that I don't (like you) give a fuck. : Mrgreen:
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
31/12/20, 15:11

Christophe wrote:Which vaccines make positive for which tests? So positive they make ...

All, all or some, so positive they return. : Mrgreen: : roll:
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
31/12/20, 15:10
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Citizen movement to demand the end of bitumen
answers: 121
views: 25610

Re: Citizen movement to demand the end of bitumen

Eric Dupont wrote:the problem seems to be that it is more the plant itself which filters toxic fumes poorly than asphalt roads. And so we should rather start by seeing if the factory meets the standards.

But yes Dupont, but yes ...
https://journals.openedition.org/vertigo/12775#tocto2n2
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
31/12/20, 14:55
Subject : Health, the real dangers of 5G? Physiology and psychology
answers: 260
views: 54640

Re: Health, the real dangers of 5G?

Long live 5G, long live CO2, long live nature, long live the future, long live schience, long live merdnology, long live France!
5GEcolo.JPG
5GEcolo.JPG (362.23 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
31/12/20, 13:54
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 7947
views: 620137

Re: Covid-19: vaccines and immunology

It's still amazing not to be able to know for sure if someone is alive or dead, in our age of insane over-information!
They slip me into the headset that Elvis takes it easy with Hitler and Mickael Jackson (among others) on a remote island in the middle of the Pacific. : Cheesy:
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
31/12/20, 12:58
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Citizen movement to demand the end of bitumen
answers: 121
views: 25610

Re: Citizen movement to demand the end of bitumen

Roads are the responsibility of municipalities and regions. Is the signatory taxpayer prepared to see their local taxes increase to maintain the roads? No, but he is already paying for the cancers and other joys that this toxic industry causes. But it's not visible. And then you...
by GuyGadeboisTheBack
30/12/20, 20:46
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 7947
views: 620137

Re: Covid-19: vaccines and immunology

Thank you very much for your prediction, at least you will be sure to have been right in all cases! If you have not yet understood that the effectiveness of vaccination depends on the effectiveness of the vaccine BUT ALSO on the rate of people vaccinated, I can't do anything for you. Your BUT ALSO does not exist if the vaccine is...

Go Advanced search