Search found 1322 results

by Rajqawee
14/03/22, 09:17
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Fukushima 10 years after the disaster
answers: 127
views: 34875

Re: Fukushima 10 years after the disaster

0 death for Fukushima... he's seriously kidding Janco there! :shock: :shock: He is not kidding: he is content to take the official data transmitted by UNSCEAR (to read in https://www.lepoint.fr/monde/zero-mort-none-cancer-le- true-assessment-of-the-nuclear-accident-of-fukushima-10-03-2021-2417139_24.ph...
by Rajqawee
14/03/22, 09:10
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9974
views: 670295

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

A not very objective opinion on the situation .... like all the others that you (one and the other) have presented so far. Macro summed up what I think very well too.
by Rajqawee
14/03/22, 09:01
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9974
views: 670295

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Macro wrote:The propaganda works well....

Yes. It's like advertisements.
by Rajqawee
10/03/22, 08:27
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information
answers: 6970
views: 727445

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

izentrop wrote:I have the impression that your wishes will be granted... election period obliges??

My wish would indeed be that we make sensible and measured decisions. But hey, I don't expect anything more in this area from the government.
by Rajqawee
09/03/22, 09:47
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Pandemic Coronavirus COVID-19: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information
answers: 6970
views: 727445

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic: maps, statistics, analyzes and day-to-day information

Omicron not as nice for some https://www.wsws.org/fr/articles/2022/03/08/covi-m08.html And to think that we are going to take off the masks on March 14, when the pandemic is starting again everywhere in Europe: roll: https://twitter.com/nicolasberrod/status/1500892446598782986 Thin. This would mean that there will be...
by Rajqawee
09/03/22, 09:45
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?
answers: 1131
views: 257530

Re: Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?

This requires a resolute policy for the development of renewable fuel. Agriculture can contribute to this, but a new harvesting/synthesis sector must be built: that of the gasification of organic waste. Like wind turbines, it's rubbish unfairly subsidized by the...
by Rajqawee
09/03/22, 09:23
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4015751

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

In fact, yes and no! I don't take it badly :) 1) It is possible that this is only a temporary niche: the market is full of cheap second-hand objects, because it is already saturated with new objects. At worst, it's a "godsend", ie a solution that is only temporary. It re...
by Rajqawee
09/03/22, 08:36

The principle is to have already given up....because it costs too much all this crap: D For almost 10 years, I have been buying as much as possible on the second-hand market, via flea markets, empty attic, LBC or...Emmaus! It serves a good cause. I buy there: - children's clothes. About...
by Rajqawee
08/03/22, 15:03

Hence the question of natural inputs, we throw away billions of liters of urea, and we pay a significant amount in the treatment plants when it had better end up in the fields... in the form of “human manure " (or something). PS: be careful, I'm not making it a political subject! In ...
by Rajqawee
08/03/22, 11:05
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Which fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?
answers: 363
views: 46381

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

Ok, I didn't think it was that clean. Well...these are willows, aren't they? It should start again anyway, given how well it cuts anyway. Maybe protect them with concrete iron? Or, since you were looking for wood at the base, you find the beavers' camp and you get your supplies from them...

Go Advanced search