Search found 2230 results

by phil59
03/03/20, 12:43
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electric car and transport, wire news
answers: 1377
views: 266875

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

The question is first to know what we would need on a long journey, and not necessarily what we would like.

Me, I would like my statue on the village square! : Lol:
But hey, it's just an illusion.
by phil59
02/03/20, 19:55
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Are we alone in the Universe?
answers: 511
views: 120093

Re: Are we alone in the Universe?

I know we are not alone, I am at least 2 ... !!! : Lol: : Mrgreen:
by phil59
02/03/20, 19:47
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Citroën E-AMI One, an electric car for € 19 per month?
answers: 30
views: 17525

Re: Citroën E-AMI One, an electric car for 19 € 90 per month?

I didn't quite understand if it was a problem with payment software, or a problem with the terminal itself. But all that is just a passing concern. One operator is not the whole network. Some terminals accept the historical sodetrel "pass", but others "pass". After my swim...
by phil59
02/03/20, 00:21
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...

It's badly crossed I read today that EDF abandoned 75% of its terminals... :shock: :shock: :shock: 200 less terminals is both a lot and nothing ... A lot on the highway, yes, but that's not much for the rest of the terminals... Most are not "EDF". By the way soda...
by phil59
01/03/20, 20:41

I find her rather nice, this little one. For the city, it's great, and 70 km of autonomy is quite enough. The pb for the city, will remain the charging infrastructure, unfortunately, as for the EV, in general. Simply not being able to charge at home is a serious handicap. There are all ...
by phil59
18/02/20, 18:48
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Snow delivery by helicopter in the Pyrenees
answers: 40
views: 22882

Re: Snow delivery by helicopter in the Pyrenees

This is the nub of "war", on the contrary. When all this individual "nonsense" falls, we won't even talk about such a mess. It is not as simple, that "there is more qua, it is necessary that one" .... If there was only this kind of "abomination" left on earth, it would not ...
by phil59
17/02/20, 21:15
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Snow delivery by helicopter in the Pyrenees
answers: 40
views: 22882

Re: Snow delivery by helicopter in the Pyrenees

What bothers me the most in this story is that we put together a nice mayonnaise on a fact that we can blame without dispute, it's a fact, but what is the impact of all that? Ecological impact of this transport of snow, absurd, certainly, against all the people who leave "all ...
by phil59
11/02/20, 20:51
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : electric car and transport, wire news
answers: 1377
views: 266875

Re: Electric Cars and transport, wire news

It intends to be able to launch "at the end of 2021 at the latest" the industrial phase of the project to produce batteries in 2023-2024 in a factory in Hauts-de-France and then in Germany. https: //www.usinenouvelle.com/article/feu-vert-europeen-al-alliance-psa-total-dans-les-ba ...

Go Advanced search