Search found 1690 results

by VetusLignum
13/09/22, 01:39
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 9974
views: 668643

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

I only take “UKR Report” to validate facts from Ukrainian sources, but which I know to be founded. Otherwise it just seems to me to be propaganda, catastrophism and other exaggerations of the facts (but I check)... I hope it's not true, although it is possible that the tac...
by VetusLignum
13/09/22, 00:06

Nuclear accident in Zaporizhia ???
by VetusLignum
12/09/22, 23:27

probably Rostov le Don. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rostov-sur-le-Don It's a Russian city, but I almost want to say Ukrainian: not far from the pre-war border (100 km about to the east). they slap each other on the face, between brothers, it's astounding. These destructions, these deaths...
by VetusLignum
12/09/22, 23:00

War escalates: Ukraine strikes Russia

+ Beginning of the Ukrainian offensive north of Mariupol
by VetusLignum
12/09/22, 12:34

Interesting explanation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rYrFxkxl4 Basically his theory is that the Russians decided to drop the Kharkov region because they learned that another counteroffensive very serious was going to take place in the North of Mariupol, and which it was necessary to reinforce...
by VetusLignum
12/09/22, 12:03

Interesting explanation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4rYrFxkxl4 Basically his theory is that the Russians decided to drop the Kharkov region because they learned that another counteroffensive very serious was going to take place north of Mariupol, and that it was necessary to reinforce this...
by VetusLignum
11/09/22, 02:44

According to Erwan Castel: - the rapid progress of the Ukrainians towards Kupiansk forced the Russians to abandon Izium, to avoid an encirclement - these cities have an important strategic interest for the fighting in Donetsk, so these setbacks are a major loss for the Russians - the Russians...
by VetusLignum
10/09/22, 23:37

Supposedly saying yes, that's what the Russian general staff is actually saying....Christelle Neant repeats like a parrot. Seen from the outside, with these stocks of ammunition and armored vehicles abandoned on the spot, it looks more like a save that can.... :roll: It can be both at the same time: the Russians who decide to...
by VetusLignum
10/09/22, 22:51

According to Christelle Néant, the progression of the Ukrainians on the northern front is explained by the decision of the Russians to withdraw there, to strengthen the front of Donetsk. https://odysee.com/@Myriam.Bloch:1/CHRISTELLE-NEANT-Situation-%C3%A0-Kharkov-10.09.2022:f Supposedly saying yes, that's what the state maj...
by VetusLignum
10/09/22, 22:28

Then, on August 20 (the date of Castelnau's tweet), everyone thought that the announced Ukrainian attack on the southern flank was doomed to failure. Yesterday, the Ukrainians attacked in the North, they surprised the Russians and regained a lot of ground; surprising your enemy is part of war...

Go Advanced search