Search found 270 results

by guibnd
27/06/18, 13:27
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Attack of caterpillars on my cabbages!
answers: 4
views: 3537

Re: cabbage attack

After the slugs the caterpillars ..... I planted 4 varieties of cabbage (flower / head / Brussels / broccoli) two weeks ago, I noticed attacks during my daily passages and put it on the back of these damn slugs ^^ but neni (by the way I experienced a slug invasion he ...
by guibnd
27/06/18, 11:59
Subject : My kitchen garden of the least effort
answers: 2084
views: 339636

Re: My kitchen garden of the least effort

well let's say that a neo, he will not have a reference to compare so he will always be happy to have 3 drumsticks (if we take the case of leeks) and will say "I did it" an old gardener used to having big and long white, tender barrels that melt ...
by guibnd
27/06/18, 10:28

This is where I could have thought about the difficulties encountered by "new gardeners". what is a new gardener for you? someone who has never sowed seeds or transplanted plants? because I, who have 40 years of gardening behind me, and bin last Sunday, with ...
by guibnd
27/06/18, 10:02
Subject : A vegetable meadow?
answers: 631
views: 119445

Re: A vegetable meadow?

at home, the basil leaves outside have also turned black and dried out (like your plant in photo # 1), the basil in the greenhouse is doing well. cucumbers vegetate but cucu often do this after transplanting, they vegetate for a while then take off all at once. ...
by guibnd
27/06/18, 00:54

I found myself embarked, "without the knowledge of my own free will", in a contradictory adventure. The "old ones", but they are rare, know that the Potager du Laesseux was first and foremost my vegetable garden, to feed me. I spoke about it incidentally here, on a thread called ...
by guibnd
27/06/18, 00:37

... because to believe that throwing a few seeds in the ground is enough to obtain enough to fill full baskets is illusory ... to throw seeds in the ground and have a magnificent development, one is in Jack and the magic beans I do not underestimate not a beginner's luck! Hey, something funny ...
by guibnd
26/06/18, 14:56
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4015183

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

(may god didier forgive me: oops:) I'm going to send you to HELL immediately !!! Gredinette ?? Yes, I had a relapse: oops: rascal, I like it, that sounds good like pseudo: lol: And you, how do you manage to transplant leeks? does the dibble go into the earth like in ...
by guibnd
25/06/18, 23:28
Subject : New lazy 04 kitchen garden
answers: 297
views: 84420

Re: New lazy 04 kitchen garden

Cool !!! A mushroom that smells of pastaga !! : lol:: lol: I should have no trouble recognizing this smell: mrgreen: Thanks for looking: wink: Edit: weird to see a picking period for an inedible mushroom: shock: It depends ... if c 'is to offer: twisted:: mrgreen:
by guibnd
25/06/18, 23:21

Yesterday, I transplanted 100 blue leeks from Solaize. I couldn't go directly with the dibble, my soil was not loose enough under the hay (except in the places where the moles have passed: mrgreen :) So I had to play a bit of the grelinette (god damn didier forgive me: oops:) As I like ...
by guibnd
25/06/18, 23:02

1 / - don't you think that it would be more productive to bury the plants at 10 or 20 cm and then cover them with hay (at 20 or 30 cm)? 2 / - at +110 days, expected time for harvest, we notice that the skin of the tubers is thin and fragile; despite all our care, she therefore suffered tears ...

Go Advanced search