Search found 79218 results

by Christophe
25/04/24, 12:36
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : The Wonderful World of the European Union: 100 km/h motorways everywhere in the EU?
answers: 62
views: 1358

Re: The Wonderful World of the European Union: 100 km/h motorways everywhere in the EU?

It was this one: https://www.econologie.com/forums/nouveaux-transports/securite-routiere-des-chiffres-t5572.html I wrote there: ps: we find a curve in the ONLY intelligent unit when we talk about road safety statistics: "billions of travelers -km per...
by Christophe
25/04/24, 12:32
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : The Wonderful World of the European Union: 100 km/h motorways everywhere in the EU?

Re: The Wonderful World of the European Union: 100 km/h motorways everywhere in the EU?

This observation is all the more true if we relate accidents or deaths to the number of vehicle km traveled...

Something in my opinion that we should have done forever... there is an old topic lying around somewhere on this subject!
by Christophe
24/04/24, 19:00

If it is (and it is) the same type of sensor as those for parking assistance reversing... after 10 to 15 years they are cooked (on the good brands, before on the others... .)...

Except that the consequences are not the same...

Well then there is surely a system security!
by Christophe
24/04/24, 15:08

I wouldn't have much confidence in this personal function...but hey...I must be an old fart resistant to progress! : Mrgreen:
by Christophe
23/04/24, 16:58

I said they were fixed panels!!

Or is it “Swiss style” regulation: a guy comes to change them every 24 or 48 hours? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
by Christophe
23/04/24, 16:44

Real-time regulation?? You speak Charles!! The last time, in 2019, that I took the Swiss motorway (Strasbourg-Chamonix) it was a disaster: most of the motorways were at 80 or 90 km/h...a horror! And there was no traffic when I went there! And it doesn't seem to me (frank...
by Christophe
23/04/24, 16:11
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News
answers: 336
views: 25182

Re: The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News

The burst is, by far, the best 5th generation fighter… … You are a fighter pilot in your spare time The thing with military gear in the event of war is not having the best but being able to ensure its maintenance and replacement as quickly as they fall to ...
by Christophe
23/04/24, 12:41
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News
answers: 336
views: 25182

Re: The Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Distant, recent history and News

Our Qatari friends :cheesy: they like shit in France Surely they got a discount during the purchase of PSG...the real shit in France that's it... :cheesy: The gust is, by far, the best 5th generation fighter... On this one you shit yourself...and those who choose the F35 too (Belgian...
by Christophe
23/04/24, 12:33

That is very true…

When I feel tired on long motorway journeys I put on a little gas to wake me up...that way my fap is happy too...like Macro!

Go Advanced search