Search found 914 results

by reinoso
29/02/24, 08:32
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity, side effects and immunology
answers: 7938
views: 619051

Re: Opinions on Covid Vaccines, Immunity, Side Effects and Immunology

all labs with a microscope should, at a minimum, file a complaint for fraud... etc. It has been more than 3 years, since the release of the first version of the RNA vaccine, that I suggested that independent labs carry out complete analyzes of vaccines ARN...I said it again a few days ago...
by reinoso
28/02/24, 15:01
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards

all labs with a microscope should, at a minimum, file a complaint for fraud... etc. It has been more than 3 years, since the release of the first version of the RNA vaccine, that I suggested that independent labs carry out complete analyzes of vaccines ARN...I said it again a few days ago...
by reinoso
27/02/24, 15:51
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?
answers: 1563
views: 122254

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?

When one of my kids had a fever of 40... I would rather see my emergency general practitioner, rather than order a ticket from Fnac for the next Tatane concert or the next Bigard show... I challenge you to find errors in Lalanne's comments on covid on the other hand...
by reinoso
27/02/24, 14:09

The link you posted is the result of a Google search, we don't know where to click so what we should see, I haven't seen a video...post the direct link to what you want we look. THANKS. I think you're confusing me with Izy or Pedro there...I'm certainly not defending mass vaccinators...
by reinoso
27/02/24, 11:47

Another estremdrouate newspaper? :lol: you are comploplo... these vaccines are safe and effective! https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-bd&q=guillaume+bousquiere#fpstate=ive&ip=1&vld=cid:17c4738c,vid:8k4U7Z36s9s,st:0 Don't really understand the connection with your link? if you look at it...
by reinoso
26/02/24, 11:21

vaccine backlash The names of more than 12 New Zealand vaccinators were recently leaked online. Thousands of health workers say they now fear for their lives as the public begins to rise up against the genocide committed against them. new zealand.j...
by reinoso
26/02/24, 08:44
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3642732

Re: [one other] Humor

chicken.jpg
chicken.jpg (58.65 KB) Viewed 306 times
by reinoso
25/02/24, 11:48
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6105
views: 404670

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

even more concise in 2 words let's be realistic everything is back to normal... with the police and a fine of 500€ for protest versailles.jpg thanks to ursula you will be able to eat Ukrainian chicken (so that some Ukrainians can live in all modesty)

Go Advanced search