Search found 59 results

by epfyffer
01/04/20, 12:23
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Overproduction for swimming pools ... What mounting?
answers: 30
views: 18933

Re: Overproduction for swimming pool ... What mounting?

the problem I have is that, to schematize, I have the solar field at point 0, the swimming pool 5m from this point, then the pump and the boiler 30m away ... so I thought I would avoid make a huge extra circuit. For info I have a pump available (I had to change mine from my PAC lo ...
by epfyffer
01/04/20, 11:17
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Overproduction for swimming pools ... What mounting?
answers: 30
views: 18933

Overproduction for swimming pools ... What mounting?

Hello everyone I have a classic solar thermal installation, 18m2 of self-built collectors, a (too small) 1000l boiler including 300 for DHW, all with Resol regulation. I have a CAP that takes over in the winter. As the children grew older, we installed an above ground pool in front of ...
by epfyffer
09/07/13, 13:49
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Blades for a small windmill ...
answers: 2
views: 11687

Blades for a small windmill ...

Hello everyone, I have a quick question: I made a small windmill for my terrace in recycled material: a stainless steel tube with a barrel like a mat, two small scooter wheels (especially bearings) for the axis of the mill and to let it turn to catch the wind in front, ...
by epfyffer
28/02/12, 15:32
Subject : My solar thermal system DHW + heating auxiliary
answers: 54
views: 28863

Hello everyone, Here I believe the application is maturing, it seems that everything is now working correctly. I placed the hot line probe (used only for the calculation of energy production) in the heat pump to be able to count the use of the latter. I have ...
by epfyffer
16/12/11, 15:26

Hello, I have worked a lot to create a small application that displays the data collected by my datalogger, according to a date or a range of dates chosen by the user. You can take a look, it's here: http://www.pouleto.ch/solaire/?p=300 I am a taker ...
by epfyffer
14/11/11, 14:02

a little up to let you know that I changed my controller and I added a datalogging function to be able to monitor the installation. It is still being installed but you can already see the data live on the blog home page ... A + http://www.pouleto.ch/solaire
by epfyffer
18/10/11, 06:47

some little news .... We tested an intensive production day, sunny from morning to night. With the mountains surrounding my village, we have the sun from around 09 a.m. to 00 p.m. In less than 17 hours, because the installation had reached the max before 00:8 p.m. and stopped, the counter i ...
by epfyffer
11/10/11, 14:50
Subject : Solar thermal monitoring for live monitoring?
answers: 10
views: 8183

thanks looping for the links. Impressive as a montage, I haven't been able to read the forum (blocked from here) I will do it tonight. chalelot, I agree, it's annoying that such advanced gear does not do things that we can imagine so basic ... in my opinion, there is a good trade policy ...
by epfyffer
11/10/11, 12:37

Christophe wrote:Do not forget to measure the consumption ... of the regulator (i.e. overall of the installation, not only of the circulator) because in the year it counts :)

... and the wattmeter : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
by epfyffer
11/10/11, 12:00

I have everything I need to calculate the kwh generated: two probes, one at the start of the hydraulic group and the other at the return to this same group as well as an analog flowmeter. With these three measurements, the regulator calculates the kwh generated. For the energy expenditure I should be able to find the ...

Go Advanced search