Search found 8 results

by th
29/10/09, 21:55
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Install wood boiler coupled existing gas boiler
answers: 6
views: 24157

hello, first of all, thank you for answering I felt a little alone: ​​D For the moment I would like to do this in autoinstallation, but currently I have too many unresolved technical questions to get started. As you start, I'll explain what I understood (if real pros can correct), the differences ...
by th
27/10/09, 01:02

I did it, I read all the posts on the wood / fuel couplings, it is thanks to that that I was able to make this little diagram But, I have two differneces: 1- my boiler is too far, I could not put it in series or in parallel, it would make me lengthen my pipe lengths too much. But every ...
by th
26/10/09, 17:25

why 10 meters, because the gas boiler is installed in a small room, it is a suction cup boiler. I can not put aside the wood boiler (problem with place and humbug). I cannot move the gas boiler, too complicated. I therefore have 10 meters. that's why I don't want ...
by th
26/10/09, 16:44

Install wood boiler coupled existing gas boiler

Hello, I would like to install a standard wood boiler with a buffer tank, but with the presence of an existing gas boiler. Unfortunately the 2 boilers are 10 m apart, with radiators in between. So I thought of this circuit with the following condition: give priori ...
by th
07/10/09, 23:49
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Wind: building a vertical axis wind turbine from A to Z
answers: 233
views: 534694

good evening, even if my idea does not seem very good, nor does it enchant the crowd: cry:: cry: I could not help but think about it. Let us admit that in the saviolus the wind which bounces on one blade pushes the other with an interesting force (idea which I still have difficulty accepted), it is the principle of ...
by th
07/10/09, 15:32

I understand the principle of the savionus, indeed there is a chauvechement of the 2 blades which must be understood between 1/3 and 1/6 of the diameter (1/6 being the best output I think). 1/6 overlap, in addition to very close to the center, should not be extraordinary in terms of gain: the wind has to come in & ...
by th
07/10/09, 14:16

What do you do with the air that is pumped by the blades on the left? It will inevitably return forward and interfere with your thrust on the right side. Do not waste time with this principle but rather use the soapius which at least works more on both sides I do not think that the circulated air is a big p ...
by th
07/10/09, 00:26

Hello, I don't know much about horizontal axis wind turbines, but I have two questions: - Is not part of the recovered mechanical energy reused to "return" the blades in front? the blades are against the current - the longer the lever arm, the more the neck ...

Go Advanced search