Search found 52 results

by MAMO
13/09/12, 19:42
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Is it possible to consume its solar production?
answers: 170
views: 84538

It's from the Tyco brand (it's written on the side), is it MC4? Yes, it's MC4. Please note that the connectors cannot be removed: I lost a pair after a bad crimping: the cable came out, but the contact is impossible to come out of the connector. The GTI must be put on ...
by MAMO
09/10/11, 21:41
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Pump runs very often ...
answers: 22
views: 32441

No, no mess with the plumber. It was a friend of mine who came and he didn't touch anything. He just noticed ... My wife was there too and RAS. The booster is in galvanized steel and is 2 years old. I do not know the model of the pump. But do they all have a non-return valve? Because if it's the ...
by MAMO
28/02/10, 23:42
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Moto Voxan died
answers: 106
views: 52275

The average French biker is a very bad customer: he wants the butter, the money of the butter and the ass of the dairy woman ... his typical motorcycle, the Suzuki bandit, a cheap motorcycle with enough CV, preferably with a very noisy exhaust, it does not matter whether the finish is at ch ... or that the held ...
by MAMO
28/02/10, 23:04
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Storm Xynthia: 10 years 2 months after Lothar
answers: 59
views: 42591

50 or more dead .... small storm? could we predict? could we do something before? many questions that should have answers to prevent it from happening again while waiting for the only thing I can do is offer my condolences to the grieving families and I hope ...
by MAMO
28/02/10, 15:22
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Advice for small wind turbine
answers: 71
views: 47145

:? Hello!

5 dead in my department of Vendée ... : Cry:

We had gusts exceeding 150 km / h!

My wind turbine survived ....

Well it's true, it's secondary : Cry:

by MAMO
25/02/10, 06:19
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Moto Voxan died
answers: 106
views: 52275

: | It's a very sad news ... Even if I did not subscribe to the concept, these motorcycles have character and represent one of the last bastions of French identity ... +1 Citro .... I still have I liked the characterful twin cylinders ... I drove on a ducat ... Will remain more than Chinese 4 cyl ...
by MAMO
20/02/10, 14:09
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Pope calls for positive secularism for EU
answers: 32
views: 12651

And in star wars too : Mrgreen:
by MAMO
14/02/10, 01:23
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Which fuse to protect the batteries (in case of DC)
answers: 30
views: 62167

: Mrgreen:

Forhorse has drawn before me ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Good night, econologists!
by MAMO
14/02/10, 01:20
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Which fuse to protect the batteries (in case of DC)
answers: 30
views: 62167

: Cheesy:

You're forked .... it's 30 mA, the current standard!

The most important thing in all of this, for it to be efficient, is the earth, 50 omhs max ...

Go Advanced search