Search found 121 results

by pb2487
12/08/09, 11:08
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : State Inertia blocks the Pantone system?
answers: 33
views: 38116

We do not understand what you say! "Do we" understand nothing or "we" pretend not to understand? You are new or completely stupid to self-quote on the same page !!! Yes, I'm stupid and stupid but still not to the point of realizing that the general opinion of this site ...
by pb2487
12/08/09, 11:01

We do not understand what you say! "Do we" understand nothing or "we" pretend not to understand? You are new or completely stupid to self-quote on the same page !!! Yes, I'm stupid and stupid but still not to the point of realizing that the general opinion of this site ...
by pb2487
12/08/09, 10:42

Re: State Inertia blocks the Pantone system?

On the contrary, the principle of the EGR valve interests me a lot but it is not the subject of this subject. There, it was in relation to one of your conclusions that I noted on the links that you told me to read and as at the end of your presentation, it is written: Your remarks or comments on this article. .
by pb2487
12/08/09, 10:34
Subject : Request for explanations please pantone
answers: 6
views: 19226

yes I know but with the EGR the gases are cooled by means of a heat exchanger.
There, in this case, are the intake gases heated?
by pb2487
12/08/09, 01:32

State Inertia blocks the Pantone system?

According to: https://www.econologie.com/les-principaux-resultats-du-moteur-pantone-articles-1314.html Finally, we believe that the inertia of our company, whose financial pillars are based on fossil fuels, blithely taxed by states around the world, is immense! We saw it in ...
by pb2487
11/08/09, 16:50
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : water doping attempt by pantone process
answers: 160
views: 78532

ENERGY EFFICIENCY

A) pb2487, I will not answer you again until you have read ("looked" it is NOT enough) in detail and understood these different links ... If it is fuzzy in your head it is because you are SOURCES of info horns! Because here we NEVER talked about a plasma reactor (or it was later denied). T ...
by pb2487
11/08/09, 14:48

OKAY. I will base the rest of my "investigations", say, on what you just posted. (I had nevertheless already looked at most of these links but hey I persevere) And worse, what does not simplify the thing is that according to the people, the principle changes: One blow is on the ...
by pb2487
11/08/09, 13:29

Not competitive? If it improves performance, there is no reason, it is what users are looking for You did not understand: since the system can be built with recycled materials, therefore cheap, a Chinese system would be more expensive and would not be salable. I understand ...
by pb2487
11/08/09, 12:42

"lead to an increase in power, to the detriment, it is true, of the economy of consumption." Yes cuicui, but, you will still understand that the sentence is a bit wrong, right? Finally it seems to me. If the power increases, the consumption too and your sentence goes in this direction. Corrections ...
by pb2487
11/08/09, 10:48
Subject : Pantone in the land of the rising sun?
answers: 55
views: 38997

These improvements apparently only concern the diesel engine, I allow myself to return to the main subject: To summarize: On the engine side, I do not go too far if I say that we agree that there is since, say, 30 years, an improvement of diesel engines in terms of output ...

Go Advanced search