Search found 4 results

by Male
04/07/09, 21:03
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Thule - hydrogen - metal: law of censors
answers: 60
views: 26470

Hi everyone, Did you hear any news about the conference given by Thule? Or would someone just hear from this "scholar"? ps: I sent him some private messages myself but being new in this forum, I'm not sure how it works: P Is ...
by Male
21/06/09, 11:07
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Hydrogen-Metal in Ingot and Cold Fusion
answers: 96
views: 49555

So here, it's really unfair not to answer my questions ... Being a physicist, it must not take you more than two minutes to find the spectrum of the Hamiltonian that I gave you ... Besides the other little questions don't take much time either ... I don't understand ...
by Male
20/06/09, 22:29

Christophe, I know very well that the appearance of the site does not mean anything, that's why I also gave him the benefit of the doubt ... Regarding his abstract: "pervading conditions of temperature and pressure "Under what temperature and pressure conditions exactly ar ...
by Male
20/06/09, 00:33

Good evening, I am a physicist engineer student and your invention leaves me perplexed ... Just by comparing the sites of ICENES 2007 and that of 2009, we can see that the first is a .org, so something official and then the The appearance of the site is correct. On the other hand, the appearance of the ICENES 2009 site is ...

Go Advanced search