Search found 119 results

by titiyador
28/03/16, 10:12
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Making a solar tracker with solar cells and dual engine rotation
answers: 6
views: 51818

Re: Make a solar tracker with solar cells and double rotation motor

Thank you for your answers. Ben beyond the useful, I specified precisely that it was also for the "fun"! : D The satellite dish won't stay out all the time anyway, I'll take it out as needed. So no worries about the storm. And there, having something in mind, it seems to me that ...
by titiyador
28/03/16, 10:06
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Resistance to connect directly to solar panel
answers: 5
views: 25305

Re: Resistor to be connected directly to the solar panel

hello everyone, thank you for your answers! In fact, I only wanted to connect the resistors when the panels were disconnected from the load. And the goal was to connect them directly to an immersion heater to benefit from the energy and recover some calories. Well if it's too c ...
by titiyador
27/03/16, 19:53
Subject : Making a solar tracker with solar cells and dual engine rotation
answers: 6
views: 51818

Making a solar tracker with solar cells and dual engine rotation

Hello, First for the "fun", then for the useful (parabola / solar cooker), I want to make a tracker or solar tracker in a simple way. I saw complete systems on Aliexpress for 150 - 200 € but with a lot of electronics and looking a little on the web, I raped ...
by titiyador
26/03/16, 12:27
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Resistance to connect directly to solar panel
answers: 5
views: 25305

Resistance to connect directly to solar panel

Hello, I have 500wc of solar panels installed in my vegetable garden and which I use to be energy independent at the end of the garden (full spectrum bulbs, timer irrigation etc ...). The thing is that in winter, very often I only leave connected a single panel (100 wc) because the beats ...
by titiyador
23/10/15, 18:36
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Battery replacement Segway (electric unicycle) :-)
answers: 10
views: 8139

Yes the wheel can turn when it is on the mains. Normally it seems to me that only + and -, I took a picture of the inside of the wheel (of the electrical circuits). I gave you some explanations for the follow-up of the threads, not obvious on the photo. https: //www.econologie.com/fichiers/parta ...
by titiyador
23/10/15, 17:58

Well yes, but I'm not too stalled in the field so ... the solution of an external battery that would connect to the load sheet of the wheel does it seem to you to be a good idea or not?
Thank you ;-)
by titiyador
23/10/15, 17:28

Thank you Gaston for your details. So it's better that I forget the internal location of the battery then ... Which reminds me that a few days ago I stumbled upon (without hurting myself: lol :) on a video where the guy was explaining that he was using an external battery that he connects directly ...
by titiyador
23/10/15, 10:28

Hello, thank you Gaston and Elephant for your answers. I took a photo of the battery I currently have (and which is not the one I normally bought, I am in negotiations with the seller but that is another story). https: //www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager3/1445588304GtAFkP ....
by titiyador
22/10/15, 19:42

Battery replacement Segway (electric unicycle) :-)

Hello, I bought a Segway (it's an electric unicycle) directly from China and I would like to change the battery for a more powerful one. I called a store and the salesperson questioned me. He told me that he wasn't too stuck, but that the battery change wasn't just that ...
by titiyador
11/02/15, 17:58
Subject : Which type of battery to choose?
answers: 9
views: 5528

Thank you Gaston!

Go Advanced search