Search found 13 results

by .Married
04/12/08, 22:33
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Ecological house: TPE file
answers: 41
views: 26101

Good evening ^^

it is precisely one of the pages that I read but I really have trouble understanding ... for example COP?
by .Married
04/12/08, 21:56

Why do you say that heat pumps are not environmentally friendly? because for the moment I can't see, and can't find ...

edict: I went on several links but there are a lot of things that I don't understand because it's very technical ...
by .Married
28/11/08, 18:55
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Will we have a winter?
answers: 85
views: 30545

Oulala in my region it's freezing cold! and that has been going on for quite a long time, Sunday there were even snowflakes
by .Married
15/11/08, 21:38

Thank you ^^ it's sent =)
by .Married
14/11/08, 20:08

Can those who are willing to answer an anonymous questionnaire or a testimonial about ecological houses tell me? : Cheesy:

thanks <3
by .Married
10/11/08, 14:23

It is true that the ecological habitat would be more interesting but that includes so many things that I prefer that we stay on our initial subject the ecological houses but that, in the introduction we make a generality by speaking of the ecological houses to come from there. in particular ...
by .Married
10/11/08, 11:06

Thanks to all ^^ It's progressing =) I stay on the energy part, it's quite complex but hey I'm doing it ^^ Can I talk about the energy emanating from the combustion of wood? I read that even if this combustion releases carbon dioxide (Co2) into the atmosphere, the main greenhouse gas c ...
by .Married
19/10/08, 16:09

Thank you ^. ^
For the moment all of this still seems unknown to me but with all your advice and the research that we are going to carry out I think that we will make good use of the subject ^^

Did you see on Tf * 1 the summer shows on green houses?
What do you think?

Biiz and thanks again : Cheesy:
by .Married
16/10/08, 21:58

However my teacher of ST clearly said that this heat emanated even when we did not use it even if we use it or not there is no difference she told us ... that I have to develop the energies used in ecological houses I have to talk about it but I can say that they ...
by .Married
16/10/08, 20:09

Thank you for the remark <3 So, I am rather happy with what I found =) My plan on energies: I. Sources of energies A) Earth 1] Geothermal energy B) Sun 1] Photovoltaic panels 2] The solar water heater And this after talking about isolation ^^ What do you think? However...

Go Advanced search