Search found 14 results

by Luc and Cindy
22/11/07, 23:00
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : insert Experience Back to Vouzier water?
answers: 21
views: 78442

insert Experience Back to Vouzier water?

After a meeting with another heating engineer last night, we had a proposal for a Vouzier system, i.e. an insert which, via a water exchanger, allows the heating of domestic water and central heating (PC or low temperature radiator). This system can be ...
by Luc and Cindy
22/11/07, 22:06
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : The water paradox
answers: 9
views: 4927

We can still go further! We bring oil from far away, then we manufacture industrial parts very far too. All used to make boats, trucks and cars to finally move your liter of daily drink. It is truly a luxury that ...
by Luc and Cindy
21/11/07, 18:55
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : A superb solar thermal installation
answers: 20
views: 13616

Thank you for thinking of us jean. Another solution was offered to us by a heating engineer this evening, it is the Vouzier system possibly coupled to a solar system (solar can be added later) It is a solution which seems interesting to me and which allows me to 'use a board ...
by Luc and Cindy
17/11/07, 21:01
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Scams to ecology, for very soon?
answers: 26
views: 24291

Yes but you do not bring your wood, you recycle the waste of a local carpenter or sawyer. It does not seem to me that we cut down in Amazonia, to make heating in Europe.
by Luc and Cindy
17/11/07, 20:43
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Scams to ecology, for very soon?
answers: 26
views: 24291

I totally agree on this subject, I experienced it last week with two salespeople (it's better to convince the customer, it's even more shark in search of prey) who approached me for pumps heat. By showing me their binders, they presented me with energy ...
by Luc and Cindy
17/11/07, 15:09
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : A passive house without heating in the ardennes
answers: 24
views: 48959

Oh yes! it would be nice if they register on the forum, like that, we could ask them a lot of questions : Cheesy: , plus they look very friendly. If they do this site it's because they want to share their experience!
by Luc and Cindy
16/11/07, 16:08
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Complexity to find the right answer
answers: 25
views: 12428

Ye! I think this is a very good idea because it is true that we get a little lost looking, so a sort of summary of the subjects that led to a certain conclusion could be okay, but it will be a titanic work to achieve !!! It means that we will have to take all the ...
by Luc and Cindy
16/11/07, 15:56
Subject : What is the efficiency of a solar heating?
answers: 58
views: 39901

Cindy: So to come back to our case if I summarize all your sayings, there is no ideal or perfect heating since you all come back to passive heating: lol: Indeed I made a list (quickly made) of all existing heating system, all energies combined and I note that ...
by Luc and Cindy
15/11/07, 16:49
Subject : What is the efficiency of a solar heating?
answers: 58
views: 39901

Hello, to answer Christophe concerning the price of the double flow Vmc (I expressed myself poorly for the price), so I details: -a 4150 euros TTC or 3470 HT for detailed precisely I give you the prices of the main elements HT central double flow 90% -1750 2 distribution boxes -...

Go Advanced search