Search found 61 results

by iso14000
19/02/23, 21:11
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Designing a bike trailer with electric assistance (crowfunding "virtual")
answers: 105
views: 72172

Re: Design of a Bike Trailer with electric assistance ("virtual" crowfunding)

I'm digging up the subject a bit... I don't have any electronic or mechanical problems.... I'm doing quite well on the other hand, I want my trailer to be "automatic assistance" like the trailers of K- laugh. I wonder what kind of sensor they use to detect the contr...
by iso14000
31/03/21, 08:34
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : LED lighting
answers: 117
views: 99376

Re:

yes, in CFLs, what breaks is the buffer cap after the bridge, but also the connection to the tube (the welds break by thermal cycling) go! say that you are a reseller! When I started reading I thought the same thing but as there was no "advertising" link I have some ...
by iso14000
03/04/20, 21:02
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new

Re: LED lighting

go! three more years, in the midst of coronavirus, two pieces of information: LEDs are the winners, of course, but but ... ... the compact fluorescent in my office, carefully maintained by the electronics that I am and after using good components ... is still alive question with 2 bullets ...
by iso14000
22/09/17, 22:27
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : The industrial obsolescence, history of deception
answers: 611
views: 256735

Re: The industrial obsolescence, history of deception

well then ... the cars of the old days ... they have already done this to me ... I am an electronics engineer and I do not disdain to do ALL the maintenance of my vehicles (cylinder head gasket included! ) Today's crates they start in all weathers (remember the platinum screws, the delc ...
by iso14000
22/09/17, 22:07

Re: LED lighting

Well...

almost 10 years after Christophe's bet .... so? I won no? me it suits me the compact fluorescents that disappear (although the lamp of my office still hold ... after two troubleshoot its electronics)

A ++
by iso14000
26/10/14, 21:54

eh eh!

we are in 2014, 6 years after Christophe's bet ... and it seems to me that the LEDS are burying the flucompacts !!!!

would I have won my bet?
by iso14000
09/06/13, 16:27
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Cumulus ECS ... where does the rotten yield come from?
answers: 27
views: 20523

there was no question ..... on this point I don't ask anymore .....

there is just one forum who just sent me an "invitation to come back" .....
by iso14000
06/06/13, 22:24

and guess why the electrical consumption has collapsed for 2 years ?????

easy!

I made my BBC house ..... (finally!)

so super insulated and heated with wood

A+
by iso14000
06/06/13, 22:23

and hop .... the continuation a few years later ....

Go Advanced search