Search found 17 results

by johnjohn
08/10/07, 21:24
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Independent testing of MPG caps capsules FFI
answers: 1068
views: 503097

A small thought to all our FFI commercial friends who assured us to become the Masters of the Game while we will look at them like simple ignorant people regretting not having had the Strength to follow them ... Baaaaah!
by johnjohn
27/07/07, 09:35

Basically it's a great product to try out a case before buying it.
First we drive without and we check the consumption ... then we balance mpgs caps in the tank and the more we save ... the more we know that the engine is already well started! lol
by johnjohn
18/07/07, 12:40

Shipping costs are systematic and are apparently fixed regardless of the number of pads delivered. For the VAT number, you will understand that: either we sell it under wraps, or we register in the register of businesses and we pay the URSAFF, registration fees ... and all the t ...
by johnjohn
18/07/07, 00:06

I would have the right to speak ??? Say yes, say yes please ... pffff

Good night ;)
by johnjohn
17/07/07, 19:22

I just received a phone call from an FFI dealer ... it must be said that I had asked him to call me via his website (eco-fuel ?? I would keep the department number out as a courtesy) Here is his method: For a 40 liter tank: 1 pill at the first filling 1 pill at the second ...
by johnjohn
15/07/07, 11:27

Anecdote: An evening on Saturday evening, 15 people around the table, myself included. I run the topic: "Who puts MPG-Caps in the tank?" Four people answer the call ... whaouh !!! Two questions later, I learn that there are 3 sellers and a consumer. One of the seller in 2 ...
by johnjohn
13/07/07, 02:35

Anyway, soon the cachets will disappear they have a new better product the "MPG BOOST". http://www.ccconsultant.myffi.biz/french/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=9 Room for progress, it's evolution: Darwin and all the stuff ...
by johnjohn
13/07/07, 02:24

But if it works, they tell you in the video. http://www.myffi.biz/french/hiw/Engine%20-%20French%20512k.html Specifically, as Jerry Lang would say: "After I have carefully examined the MPG-CAPS, I can assure you that 'it absolutely works "... well at least it's a ...
by johnjohn
09/07/07, 10:35

Re: Back

For the first fill, do you have to double the dose? Well, it's already an automatic loss ... -0 € 30 in the wallet. Thanks WHO? So if 100 million people had to fill up the first 40 liters by doubling the required doses: the overall loss would amount to 30 million euros. Knowing ...

Go Advanced search