Search found 113 results

by professeur31
25/10/06, 20:01
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Audi, diesel, 24 hours of Le Mans and advertising ...
answers: 12
views: 8940

Re: Audi, diesel, 24 hours of Le Mans and advertising ...

[...] The best would be to burn everything, instead of filtering the unburnt [...] In a catalytic converter (as in a DPF) the unburnt substances are in no way "filtered" but indeed "burned" in the chemical sense of combustion: they are oxidized. Yes, it is correct the catalyst realizes a ...
by professeur31
20/10/06, 16:19
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Thierry Breton takes us for c ...
answers: 36
views: 19005

You have to be fooled not to know that the media are eager to give amplified or anticipated news. It has always existed and always will be; people to sort things out. Journalists earn their living with this so the information is not always objective but personally it ...
by professeur31
20/10/06, 12:42

The problem here is ... It is the "announcement effect" on TV when there is NOTHING for the moment. As I have said elsewhere "communication is a profession" and some people master it really well and I believe it is at our expense. We bet how much we will talk about E85 like ...
by professeur31
19/10/06, 21:27

Right now, those who howl with the pack are doing one thing: a trial of intent! "Wait and see ..." as our best enemies, the Great Britons say ... +1: | Obviously you have to wait and see before speaking or you have to like to talk to say nothing !!!
by professeur31
16/10/06, 22:29
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Your opinion on an Econo Boutique?
answers: 20
views: 14796

I do believe that we don't have much choice when it comes to the origin of our products and, if Christophe could, be sure that everything in the shop would be purely FRENCH or at least European. How and to whom can we sell a product of equal quality today?
by professeur31
08/10/06, 22:39
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : It moves in Utopia
answers: 141
views: 122058

Of course, you must not pull so hard either that it stops the vehicle, otherwise it will have to be restarted after: cheesy: Well you see, on modern vehicles, the alternators are calculated correctly and the excess is rare. I frequently do elec reviews with students and we see this very often ...
by professeur31
08/10/06, 22:31

But not in absolute terms Mr. Moreau is right: In engine braking, the alternator actually turns "free", so if we draw current at this time it is free in a sense. I do not defend JMM, but must know how to read all the same dear superphil06! There is no movement either ...
by professeur31
08/10/06, 21:58

Re: credible one Mr. Moreau

it is not the perpetual movement, it is to recover the lost energy, when you slow down you eat your platelets the energy by heat. in the extreme if you slowed down only with a huge alternator you could harvest a lot of energy, and less exhaust brake pads. I think ...
by professeur31
05/10/06, 11:51
Subject : Fuel E85 to 85% bioethanol (ETBE?) To 2007
answers: 154
views: 155991

Christophe wrote:Ben 200 000 c better than 2 000 with 1 HVB kit on Hdi : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

+ 1 hihihi : Cheesy:
by professeur31
05/10/06, 11:17
Subject : Fuel E85 to 85% bioethanol (ETBE?) To 2007
answers: 154
views: 155991

Seen last night at the 20pm newscast with PPDA, a report on E85 in Germany: this fuel is at 0,85 € / l and the overconsumption, for the user questioned, of 25%. There are adaptation kits at 700 € installed in ... 30 seconds, not recommended by car manufacturers, which then no longer guarantee the ...

Go Advanced search