Search found 8 results

by grakamoule
29/01/08, 14:49
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Borloo wants consom'actors of bio in France
answers: 3
views: 2928

Except that...

We import organic products that come from far away such as coffee, cocoa, sugar and beyond pre-conceived ideas, maritime transport represents only 10% of our total carbon emissions, bcp less than packaging or even cars of our salespeople (who do not yet ...
by grakamoule
27/07/07, 15:51
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Vélib bike almost self-service in Paris
answers: 60
views: 34180

What shocks me the most is that MN is still at the idea of ​​ownership and not of sharing a need. Do we really need HIS car or a means of locomotion? As such, the Velib 'experience seems encouraging to me ... and ecologically very relevant: indeed, a bicycle is not really ...
by grakamoule
09/01/07, 14:58
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : An anti-nox bitumen?
answers: 36
views: 20963

On this type of process, for those who know, where would the pollution be located? In the manufacture of materials?
by grakamoule
08/01/07, 15:51
Subject : An anti-nox bitumen?
answers: 36
views: 20963

And if it was photosyntesis?

I don't think there are any big bad guys out there and it's worth a try anyway, right? We are never safe from a blow of pot! Building with an atmosphere purifying concrete Article published on December 31, 2006 By Michel Alberganti Source: LE MONDE Article size: ...
by grakamoule
05/01/07, 11:12
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Globe-trotters shrimp
answers: 3
views: 4162

The great classic: shrimp caught in Denmark, peeled in Morocco, eaten in Denmark! it's a bit scary! It's time for the cost of transportation to increase! (and workers' wages in Morocco too!) 90% of the shrimp you eat come from hot countries ... and shrimp fishing in ...
by grakamoule
04/01/07, 17:51
Forum : Laboratory econological: experiences for econologic
Subject : Long term test (life) of a bulb LED Sirius
answers: 52
views: 72398

Out of curiosity, does the consumption of the lamp vary with time?

Because here you will have a concrete data builder on the conso of your lamp!
by grakamoule
04/01/07, 17:40
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Grrr: fair Senseo cartridges Oxfam
answers: 18
views: 13380

You raise a real subject for people like me who sell fair trade (and organic) food: Should we go to technological markets? For your information, it is almost impossible to manufacture ground coffee or in pods in southern countries, because of the CAP which on ...
by grakamoule
03/01/07, 15:44
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Auchan launches its own organic brand
answers: 9
views: 13544

Surprised and worried

Hello everyone, It is with great pleasure that I just discovered this forum. On the other hand, I am often worried when I see your level of activism in your answers and I hope I have not come across a forum ayatolists of ecology. For example on this subject large distribution ', go straight ...

Go Advanced search