Search found 6 results

by frank
03/09/06, 19:12
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Mythbuster video: acetone, magnets, hydrogen
answers: 39
views: 47743

well i'm canadian so it's not the same here as at home ... so for chain questions j, don't know ...
by frank
01/09/06, 21:40
Subject : Mythbuster video: acetone, magnets, hydrogen
answers: 39
views: 47743

Mythbuster video: acetone, magnets, hydrogen

I just saw a mythbuster show where they tried the myth of the water car. they came to 2 conclusions: 1 you can easily run a car on hydrogen if you inject it directly into the carburetor. 2: hydrogen production is not safe ...
by frank
18/08/06, 01:22
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : The mysteries of the water car
answers: 27
views: 25473

http://www.israelvalley.com/news/2006/0 ... -carburant
Well, yours, I found something conexe by chance ... I'm not for you, but me inspires me ... ok, his genere a waste but ..... it remains an option.
by frank
18/08/06, 01:16

I'm not sure but I think he meant: produce hydrogen without pumping the battery using instead of solar collector ..... but I'm not really sure .... :? :|
by frank
08/08/06, 22:21
Subject : electrolysis improved
answers: 2855
views: 1291390

nice experience but if you only did it, with tap water I can easily find why ice is not the same: tap water is filled with iron, zinc and "stuff" positively or negatively charged besides it water .... being attracted by the magnet they stick to it. I let the expert do it ...
by frank
05/08/06, 16:52

well, i have been reading water engines for over a month and pumping the net looking for plans. I have several that I think have an acceptable concept. of course, all of them have a warning saying that it is untested, etc. etc. after so much reading I have come to the conclusion that Staff Sgt.

Go Advanced search