Search found 36 results

by --Ex--
04/05/07, 07:55
Forum : Waste, recycling and reuse of old objects
Subject : Household waste
answers: 35
views: 31709

Damn, you could have warned me guys that there were drug addicts on this forum : Lol:
by --Ex--
02/05/07, 13:22

Yeah, it smells like breaking anyway:? For the history of yogurts, I only think that this kind of problem can only be solved with the outright ban on marketing a product with packaging that cannot be recycled. If every time we want to do something green ...
by --Ex--
30/04/07, 22:01

:frown:
by --Ex--
30/04/07, 19:43
Subject : Disposable diapers: life cycle analysis, interest?
answers: 20
views: 21676

And green peace from what I read I do not know where, do not seem to agree that there is only that. in English: http://archive.greenpeace.org/pressreleases/toxics/2000may152.html translated into fr: http://groups.msn.com/Lescoucheslavables/article052000hambourg.msnw Adult babies, c ...
by --Ex--
30/04/07, 16:01

I would not take the lead on this point with you but I do not agree too much on the blundering daddy etc ... On the other hand, I am well aware that dads do not yet take care of their children as much that mothers, maternity leave obliges. Getting back to layers, I'm amazed that ...
by --Ex--
30/04/07, 15:39

on the other hand, there is a large selection, HUGE, of washable, all different. Which one to choose? : shock: Yes, I think it is in the interest of your association to make a comparison of all the solutions on the market. I did not find the answer to a question I was asking myself on your site: Ave ...
by --Ex--
30/04/07, 14:38

So what is the interest of asking for a life cycle analysis comparison between washable and disposable? You should get closer to Ecobilan that you linked, right? In any case, it is clear that your association (which is what is called by the way?) Had a good initiative. I think all pa ...
by --Ex--
30/04/07, 13:48

Thanks for this post Christophe, I read each link carefully. In fact, I came across this post because I actively sort at home but this weekend, I had doubts about what I could or not put in the containers. For example, I didn't know if I could put my ...
by --Ex--
06/11/06, 14:43
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : GM maize in France
answers: 81
views: 33550

: arrow: See France13 at 2 p.m., the interview with Monica Frassoni, MEP: France is at fault, it does not respect its European commitments, because it does not limit plantations, do not communicate on locations, exports its GMO . She acts like Bush in the USA, contaminating the te ...
by --Ex--
06/11/06, 14:00
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Diesel: and if you wrong us?
answers: 24
views: 17315

Even today, in the show "les ptits boats" on france inter, Jean marc Jancovici said that the first source of pollution was agriculture in front of heaters, factories and far ahead of transport ... everything is fine, therefore ! One thing is certain, it is easier to act ...

Go Advanced search