Search found 27 results

by Grald
25/09/20, 11:37
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : True or false ? The Covid pandemic is over?
answers: 20
views: 9255

Re: True or false? The Covid pandemic is over?

no, only human beings with bills and drafts to pay ... and when we see what happens to the whistleblowers, we understand them. Anyway it is useless as long as 'not seen on tv' or rather at 20 p.m. because even on tv, in the evening, there can be very interesting docs.
by Grald
25/09/20, 11:02
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards

Re: True or false? The Covid pandemic is over?

it is always the retirees or pre-retirees who open it, the others are too wet (it is understandable) for their places, advancements .. I would like to have real figures, not those coming from the white coats affiliated to the TV sets, governments or companies (there is no more ...
by Grald
25/09/20, 10:07

True or false ? The Covid pandemic is over?

Pfizer Scientific Director Says "Second Wave" Faked in False Positive COVID Tests, "The Pandemic Is Over." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBW16MMtKR4 https: //lesmoutonsenrages.fr/2020/09/25/le-directeur-scientifique-de-pfizer-declare-que-la-deuxieme -...
by Grald
07/07/20, 09:03
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Connected Objects, IoT, IoT
answers: 97
views: 32302

Re: Connected Objects, IoT, IoT

... not so much mixing of wind, it allowed me (and others too I think) to know some nice stuff (Shelly ...) Arduino, iot, raspberry and the like, for someone one which has no concept in electronics or coding, contrary to what one says, it is anything but simple. There are ...
by Grald
03/07/20, 10:42
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Connected Objects, IoT, IoT
answers: 97
views: 32302

Re: Connected Objects, IoT, IoT

Maybe simplify a lot and avoid remote connections, not easy to begin with. Me, I would see a US detector that works at certain times, I think the horse shows up near his bowl when he is hungry >>> then automatic opening ... An arduino can do that. After rest ...
by Grald
04/04/20, 17:18
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 8093
views: 703376

Re: The CONS of Coronavirus

Here it is ... https://www.mondialisation.ca/apres-le-confinement-un-programme-mondial-de-vaccination-contre-le-coronavirus/5643302 "A vaccination program against the coronavirus has been announced at Davos during the Forum global economic (January 21-24), just two weeks after coronavir ...
by Grald
23/03/20, 10:13
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : We are not at war
answers: 23
views: 10343

We are not at war

to meditate on the beautiful text of Sophie Mainguy, emergency doctor https://cerveauxnond disponibles.net/2020/03/19/nous-ne-sommes-pas-en-guerre-par-sophie-mainguy-medecin-urgentiste/ WE ARE NOT NOT AT WAR and don't have to be… By Sophie Mainguy, emergency doctor. It is interesting to note ...
by Grald
22/03/20, 13:35
Subject : Machiavelli: the return
answers: 22
views: 8948

Re: Machiavelli: the return

I do not see why this fear (again one) of nationalism because there is no longer a nation in the 'patriotic' sense, apart from a small minority
by Grald
21/03/20, 15:23

Re: Machiavelli: the return

I think that the nationalist withdrawal will last as long as it lasts and will be temporary ... and much less dangerous than "the other" which will be almost unbeatable ... until its implosion (nothing is immutable and the change is one of the laws of life)
by Grald
21/03/20, 09:31

Machiavelli: the return

MACHIAVEL "He who controls people's fear becomes the master of their souls." And to drive the point home I quote: from memory atali: "to accelerate the establishment of a globalist state nothing beats a pandemic" I hope that it is not because it is not going to be beautiful. ...

Go Advanced search