Search found 3 results

by Ben36
28/11/22, 23:12
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Help with fine-tuning Easypell settings: setpoint temperature, min and boiler cut-off
answers: 24
views: 18937

Re: Help with tweaking Easypell settings: setpoint temperature, min and boiler cut-off

I wonder about the operation of my 3-way valve which seems motorized, but is used in manual mode. No easytouch regulation. Couldn't that be the problem? Don't incessant on/offs lead to overconsumption of pellets? A 3-way valve controlled by the...
by Ben36
27/11/22, 23:22
Subject : Help with fine-tuning Easypell settings: setpoint temperature, min and boiler cut-off

Re: Help with tweaking Easypell settings: setpoint temperature, min and boiler cut-off

Thank you for your quick response, it is not controlled for sure because no easytouch regulation, no outside sensor just a room thermostat... And no easypell not connected... I just have some possible settings directly on the machine. In PJ the room thermostat connected in wire...
by Ben36
27/11/22, 22:58

Hello, I am a brand new user of an easypell 20kwh with simple regulation, i.e. on/off with an ambient thermostat in the living room which activates the boiler and the circulator. Right now it's 12 a.m. outside and we're consuming 2-3 bags a day... I think that's excessive al...

Go Advanced search