Search found 41 results

by jft78
10/08/21, 12:03
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Need advice to start a Lazy Vegetable Garden?
answers: 5
views: 5686

Re: Need advice to start a Sloth's Vegetable Garden

I allow myself to share my weak "beginner" experience. I am also in my second season of growing under hay. And I think the key word is "patience". You have to wait until the whole system is balanced. Also, we weren't very lucky with the weather ...
by jft78
09/08/21, 18:30
Subject : I start in my vegetable garden !!!
answers: 43
views: 15101

Re: I'm going into my vegetable garden !!!

We spoke about it a very short time ago on the thread dedicated to the potato, it would rather be of bacterial origin but look on the thread of the potato. Thanks I'll go see! I posted two photos of PdT affected by this bacterium. If you only have a few rotten ones, this ...
by jft78
05/08/21, 18:08
Subject : Everything about potatoes for 2021
answers: 262
views: 52686

Re: Everything about potatoes for 2021

The potatoes rotten like mash, it's not the mildew but rather bacterial rots ... I noticed that in my house the rotten potatoes of the interior as you describe have a whole small hole maybe entry of infection made by something, some pest, by cont ...
by jft78
03/08/21, 21:37

The potatoes rotten like mash, it's not the mildew but rather bacterial rots ... I noticed that in my house the rotten potatoes of the interior as you describe have a whole small hole maybe entry of infection made by something, some pest, by cont ...
by jft78
03/08/21, 14:52

At the Olympic Games of the PdT, I would not have had a medal! Neither do I. And besides, it is not a competition, fortunately, nor my profession. When I look at the summer crops in my vegetable garden, it's very strange, it's true, but I see that among professionals it's not m ...
by jft78
03/08/21, 10:50

At the Olympic Games of the PdT, I would not have had a medal! 30 to 40% of the production thrown away, potatoes completely rotten (like liquid mash) under the hay, especially the big ones. PdT Bernadette, plans bought in a garden center, planted under hay at the beginning of April. The aerial part of the plans was sup ...
by jft78
16/08/20, 16:27
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4012966

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

2) the role of dew I think we would have to put a hell of a protocol cow in place to glimpse even a tiny part of its role, in a concrete way, empirically we can see that there is has good and bad, I think we should rather fight against, if only for ...
by jft78
16/08/20, 12:12

For absolute fans of weather data, I just found the station that calculates the ETP for you! Well, it's over € 1 ... https://www.meteo-shopping.fr/Station-meteo/Station-meteo-Vantage-Pro-100-Plus-sans-fil-2EU-Davis-Instruments ? gclid = Cj6162KCQjwsuP0BRCoARIsAPtX_wFV_ugPxc_A5IB83MUeFONarlhOUG2 ...
by jft78
16/08/20, 10:19

A new online video, which lays down some theoretical bases on the question of water in the soil and takes stock of "global warming". I watched your last video always with interest and have a few questions: 1 / what does your personal weather station bring to you in relation to ...
by jft78
13/08/20, 14:51

Note that mustard, which has an "explosive" growth in the fall, is from the point of view of our problematic here, the best "nitrate sponge". While having a fairly powerful rooting. But it is indeed, ratiboisée early (at home) ... It has another advantage: as ...

Go Advanced search