Search found 13 results

by cristo33
01/12/20, 15:08
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4013398

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

[quote = "Did67"] For those who are a little interested in "capitalism in activities that have meaning" ... I am polluting this site a little, where many of you pass, so that we do not stay naive - but if there was to be a lot of debate, I would suggest creating another thread ... Indeed ...
by cristo33
01/02/19, 17:25

Yes, okay but still: if you plant 100 seedlings with this thing each vegetable will have cost you 3,22 euros (do not count the seed or the seedling); over 3 years 1,07 euro. How long does it take to plant a hundred seedlings without the tool? an hour or two ... At this price, person ...
by cristo33
01/02/19, 16:00

Cristo33, you write: But have any of you experienced this hit? Because they push it into the sand, it's soft, will it cut the hay? The goal in this particular case (which I have not yet experienced *, although I have this instrument) is not to cut the hay, but to cut ...
by cristo33
01/02/19, 14:25

Compared to all the jumble that a conventional or organic gardener has (grelinettes, composters, possibly motocultivators) and all the intranst he uses (powder of this, organic organic fertilizers of that) ... it is quickly amortized because that will last your life! Knowing that the buckets that I usually use ...
by cristo33
01/02/19, 08:56

Compared to all the jumble that a conventional or organic gardener has (grelinettes, composters, possibly motocultivators) and all the intranst he uses (powder of this, organic organic fertilizers of that) ... it is quickly amortized because that will last your life! Ok, the argument is accepted! And I count on ...
by cristo33
31/01/19, 22:47

Cristo33, you write: I have just bought a "bulb planter" that I will sharpen so that it cuts the hay and allows the contents of the buckets to pass through. Hay is quite difficult to cut and a sharp tool will see its line become dull very quickly on contact with the earth. There is an alt ...
by cristo33
31/01/19, 22:32

A jumble: a) La Sillon'net, I invented it, used it a little, but it remains exhausting; I switched to the brushcutter with the head turned 90 ° and a "tall grass" type knife with 3 flaps of this type: blade-de-brushcutter-3-teeth-professional-350x4x254-P-184387-860 .. .
by cristo33
31/01/19, 20:48

I always sow my radishes with the carrots. They rise faster, provide shade and moisture to the carrots and when you harvest them, it makes room for the carrots and limits the thinning work (which with carrots it is difficult to escape ). I do the same for this ...
by cristo33
31/01/19, 18:32

Happy climate ... without any frost? Of course, closer to the ocean, it's more… oceanic, therefore humid. For frost, there is winter… and spring. We sometimes have frost, but it does not last, one or two nights, so does not impact the plants too much. There were harsher winters, with 4 or 5 days ...
by cristo33
31/01/19, 16:59
Subject : Lazy garden ... help
answers: 111
views: 66017

Re: Lazy Potager's Kitchen ... help

Keep me too the illusion of having taken a small step towards nature which thanked me. This ties in with something I had to write somewhere: I respect any practitioner of any religion (within certain limits of which recent news shows some outlines); I fight all religions ...

Go Advanced search