Search found 5 results

by nrj974
21/10/16, 11:25
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Hyperloop the train of the future?
answers: 44
views: 32139

Re: Hyperloop the train of the future?

Sorry, I was a little fast for questions 3 and 4, the engines being integrated in the tube obviously.

On the other hand, the peak power being of 51 MW (still), how to dissipate the residual heat in the vacuum?
Etc. full of questions without answers ...
by nrj974
21/10/16, 10:37
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Hyperloop the train of the future?
answers: 44
views: 32139

Re: Hyperloop the train of the future?

Hyperloop? I'm just asking myself a few very "basic" technical questions: Can someone explain to me how: 1) Consider making the slightest "small" turn to a hyperloop transport of> 10 tons launched at 1200 km / h? 2) Can we compensate for the dilata ...
by nrj974
19/10/16, 03:10
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Electric batteries: state of the art end 2016
answers: 17
views: 12946

Re: Electric Drums: state of the art end 2016

I also know Alice in Wonderland! : cheesy: No kidding: I want to see the source, url, datasheet of this "H2 battery"? 8) 8) Hello Christophe These data are currently in the field of R&D and are therefore for the moment not accessible to the general public. Of...
by nrj974
18/10/16, 19:29
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Electric batteries: state of the art end 2016
answers: 17
views: 12946

Re: Electric Drums: state of the art end 2016

I know a wonderful battery, accessible to everyone in all parts of the world, for really cheap, which provides 165 times more volume capacity than Li / ion, inexhaustible materials, infinitely recyclable, non-polluting, ... battery that boosts the capacity of your mobile devices to +30 J ...
by nrj974
18/10/16, 19:03
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Diesel engine pantone 2600cv
answers: 10
views: 8801

Re: Pantone diesel 2600hp engine

Good evening Aurélie and congratulations on your great research program. I myself am an engineer and it turns out that I studied the direct combustion of an HHO / ambient air mixture on different types of engines, whether gasoline or diesel. As you point out, many tests have been ...

Go Advanced search