Search found 21 results

by Eco-Challenge
19/09/17, 10:37
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : And mulching then?
answers: 50
views: 18065

Re: What about mulch then?

Let's say that we go to the other side of the fence to play devil's advocate, how would you justify its use? (it's just an exercise to make the discussion from one side to the other to avoid going in circles =)) So no I'm not looking for a damn second ...
by Eco-Challenge
19/09/17, 10:04

For my part it is really the use of a recyclable material that pisses me off in the use of cardboard. It breaks a virtuous cycle even though I hear its use in certain contexts. Let us admit that we go to the other side of the fence to be the advocate of the dia ...
by Eco-Challenge
18/09/17, 20:18

Ecologically, I find it bad. Criminal, exactly. Yesterday again, publicly, I treated those who propagate this idea of ​​idiots (with the great finesse that characterizes me! I have my idea on the subject (in the same line or almost) but with the explanations in summary it gives what ...
by Eco-Challenge
17/09/17, 21:35

Interesting videos indeed!

Especially concerning the decomposition on the spot ... To add to our article with the reflections passed in this thread also (well not all seen the off topics ^^)
by Eco-Challenge
24/03/17, 09:14
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Bench and biodiversity
answers: 15
views: 7430

Re: Bench and biodiversity

Défi-éco, you write: Frankly, I really understand your feedback, as much as I think it is to be weighed. So you haven't really understood ...: roll: We can't condone the spectacular illusion of action, on the pretext that it would be better than nothing, ... since it's less .. .
by Eco-Challenge
22/03/17, 14:19

It's not unpleasant to read, although, again, I hear the critics.

These links are really interesting because they deal with urban agriculture mainly, but since we are also exploring this subject it is really good sources. Thank you ;)
by Eco-Challenge
22/03/17, 13:06

Dede, if you've been to the suggested link you'll see that there is nothing to forage for and when I see these very clean benches, I imagine them in real life with lots of leftover mac-do or kebab embellished with butts or chewing gum planted in the holes intended for insects. It's a risk ...
by Eco-Challenge
22/03/17, 08:55

Thank you for your feedback! If I summarize correctly, there are therefore only detractors =) Frankly I really understand your feedback as much as I think they are to be weighed. I allow myself to answer a little laconically, but it is above all in order to 'avoid going on a river message, eh. I don't know ...
by Eco-Challenge
21/03/17, 07:20

It may be a good feeling, but I'm not convinced that passers-by will dare to sit on benches in which wereps and other small animals lodge. In my garden, naturally, in the composter and in the strips covered with hay or brf, spiders have settled ...
by Eco-Challenge
20/03/17, 14:56

Bench and biodiversity

Good morning all ! Without going into too much detail to avoid a river message, we are in the process of developing an urban base to promote biodiversity at the base of the tree instead of tree grates which are of little use. We are trying to raise funds at ...

Go Advanced search