Search found 5 results

by jeannler
29/10/15, 10:38
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : The evolution of biological species and chance ...
answers: 2333
views: 498782

Hello,
thank you for this very scientific response, my research is more around -5-7000 years than -300 000 years ~, even if the story is almost inevitably joined!
A+
by jeannler
27/10/15, 23:00

Good evening, I will still ask naive questions given your level as well as your certainties and disputes! God, extraterrestrials, Darwin are just theories and it is Darwin who suits me the least. Why for 7000 years, there has been no more divergences or evolutions, the pyramids, Carnac, ...
by jeannler
26/10/15, 00:00

Good evening, the writing of "janic" on page 203 interested me well and is for me a discovery, the words seem to be of a very good level, I have not read the 204 pages, I have a few questions naive to ask. I imagine (pre) hairy men with white skin because black skin is justified + without ...
by jeannler
24/10/15, 21:48
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Solar: Jean Luc Perrier, solar hydrogen production
answers: 352
views: 296526

Hello, I had and read, reread the book by J-Louis Perrier, (I see J-Luc Perrier today regardless) that I managed to contact in 92-93 during an internship in Angers, finally I had his wife whom I made cry, (may she forgive me, with my big hooves) who announced to me her death and the ...
by jeannler
24/10/15, 21:03
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Nuclear: EDF wants to convert its fleet of EPR model
answers: 39
views: 18495

Good evening, I have always been against nuclear power, the fiasco revealed today, with its former president, felt as ministerable, cost us and we will cost more +, but between political decisions, pay for military nuclear power and research where everything has been mixed up !!! It would seem that the n ...

Go Advanced search