Search found 5156 results

by Exnihiloest
02/02/23, 22:26
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : What is Wokism (and its drifts)?
answers: 124
views: 13108

Re: What is Wokism (and its drifts)?

Obamot wrote:...he mixes up...
...he's not screwed...

"Elite minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, mediocre minds discuss people."
Jules Romains
by Exnihiloest
02/02/23, 22:21

... Surely the approach of people with an IQ well below the average, and without any artistic taste? "Without any artistic taste", never said that, I even said the opposite since I said that everyone agrees that it is not artistic. "IQ well below average"
by Exnihiloest
02/02/23, 22:08
Subject : The misery of school
answers: 92
views: 2204

Re: School misery

Nihilo reasoned about energy, which gave him an order of magnitude. But physically, there is an error, it is necessary to reason on the field in itself. In reality, the quadratic character of the gravitational fields multiplies by two the small quantity z/RT RT/(RT+z) = 1 / (1+z/RT) dong g/g0 = (1...
by Exnihiloest
02/02/23, 22:06

Yes yes you are right…100% error in physics is zero points! : Cheesy: Already, it's much better than the IPCC. Then there is no error with respect to the approximation hypothesis. Finally the order of magnitude is above all what it is interesting to know, in any case that is what I wanted you to...
by Exnihiloest
02/02/23, 21:55
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 16282
views: 3283578

Re: [one other] Humor

Considering the pitiful demonstration of physics that he has just made, I doubt very much his intellectual superiority! ... I could initiate you as I just did on a forum Anglo-Saxon, to special relativity and in this context to the transforms of the magnetic potential vector. When you will have ...
by Exnihiloest
02/02/23, 21:43

... the weight of an airplane decreases with altitude ... I did the calculation with mgh: at 10000m, it is reduced by 0,157%. At the height of the orbital station, that would be only 6,2%. The error is to believe that weightlessness is due to the spatial position far from the earth, whereas it is due to bal flight...
by Exnihiloest
02/02/23, 19:32

Aye I understood (finally!!) wokism is an aspect of idiocratic mediocracy! ... When we saw a circus act, with badly trained animals, or visibly beaten, it was unbearable... and banned since. It has the same effect on me. A show ? Didn't even bother to get up on...
by Exnihiloest
02/02/23, 18:14

... the weight of an airplane decreases with altitude ... I did the calculation with mgh: at 10000m, it is reduced by 0,157%. At the height of the orbital station, that would be only 6,2%. The error is to believe that weightlessness is due to the spatial position far from the earth, whereas it is due to bal flight...
by Exnihiloest
02/02/23, 18:09
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds

And the idiot sees the finger... :lol: We can play this stupid game for a long time, eh... I see very few of them play stupid with me. Most are natural, they do not play. Look at Zobamot's latest, the more stupid you die, he should be careful. I wonder about your case. I want to believe that it is...
by Exnihiloest
02/02/23, 17:55

... A wide shot on an arm of honor is the level of your culture. This is what makes the selection. The idiot only sees the arm. That's good, it's the only sign he can understand (even when the rest is explained to him). The others enjoy the rest of the message. All is for the best in the m...

Go Advanced search