Search found 4701 results

by Exnihiloest
26/09/22, 17:08
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 6806
views: 514024

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

Do you prefer "then", "in this case", "thus"? It would be a lesser evil, which would excuse an erroneous interpretation. In any case, the question remains unanswered and you have no answer. As per usual. I only answer questions that interest me, but I have an allerg...
by Exnihiloest
26/09/22, 17:03
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 4553
views: 219549

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

gegyx wrote:...
Russia will toil, will suffer against all the weapons, engineering and intelligences of the united Western camp,
but will ultimately win because it is the west that will collapse (and israel with it).

Nostradamus, April 1, 1550.
by Exnihiloest
26/09/22, 16:59
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Tension with Russia in Ukraine
answers: 4553
views: 219549

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

And BHL (but not only, huh Izy?) is devastated by stupidity... :roll: Ha bon :?: Why :?: Well it's obvious: the more you are qualified, the more you are known, the more you manage business, the less you are demagogue and the better you succeed, so if you are not supposed to be on the same political side, the more stupid you are. It makes ...
by Exnihiloest
26/09/22, 16:43
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)
answers: 6806
views: 514024

Re: Bullshit and idiocy around the Coronavirus (actions, words, decisions ...)

Yes, so all the side effects announced by the labs themselves and listed by anyone (scientists, academics, researchers, doctors, nurses, etc, etc) are due to ignorance. Well, I note it. :roll: The "therefore" is supposed to logically connect two propositions, d...
by Exnihiloest
26/09/22, 16:37
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : HS antenna amplifier?
answers: 12
views: 660

Re: HS antenna amplifier?

It depends above all on the quality of the signal at the antenna output, which is measured in signal/noise, important in DTT. If the signal/noise ratio is too low to be distributed, the preamp must be placed as close as possible to the antenna (2,5 m max) so as not to amplify the noise of the cable. Yes, but this is...
by Exnihiloest
19/09/22, 15:48
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 983
views: 47313

Re: Understand the world we live in?

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Aren't you tired of beating the charm after a while? : Shock: :(

Oh yes ! When the charm of the pathological warmists stops, I will stop too. In the meantime, I take it upon myself, duty of resistance...
by Exnihiloest
19/09/22, 15:42
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming
answers: 1880
views: 217855

Re: The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming

You're right ! Thank you, that's what I'm often told, but let's be honest, sometimes I'm wrong too. The last time it happened was that I believed it. Before answering, don't hesitate to take a sufficient number of days to understand. https://www.econologie.com/forums/ post463090 ...
by Exnihiloest
19/09/22, 15:34
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 15990
views: 3144522

Re: [one other] Humor

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...
What about the men? : Mrgreen:

Knowing that he will be able to rebound with elegance, the man uses the net. View the photo.
by Exnihiloest
19/09/22, 15:24
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 15990
views: 3144522

Re: [one other] Humor

Macro wrote:
Flytox wrote:nenfan.jpg

Note that the guy's zip line has an anti "derailment" device but not that of the lady : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Simple proof of delicacy. Derailed women don't like to be upset. : Cheesy:

Go Advanced search