Search found 12 results

by James
16/12/14, 16:27
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : A bleeding in Meaux
answers: 4
views: 5756

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to answer me. I went there yesterday at the end of the evening. Indeed the pipes seem to be blocked. A disgorgement must be considered I fear there is no choice. We have agreed with the tenant, everyone will pay ...
by James
15/12/14, 14:13
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : A bleeding in Meaux
answers: 4
views: 5756

A bleeding in Meaux

Hello everyone, I currently have a little problem with my second home (which I rent) located in the town of Meaux (in the 77). The tenant has been telling me for several days that very strong odors are coming up from the pipes. In addition, the water would have difficulty in evacuating it seems ...
by James
15/09/14, 17:23
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : The scam of solar photovoltaic?
answers: 101
views: 66731

Ok so for you if we are offered a quote over € 12000 we must refuse. It's an info, thank you. We will try to make an appointment with a few installers to see their quotes. I expect everything. Our perspective is rather to see in the long term so why not, we have not signed anything yet. ;-)
by James
15/09/14, 12:20
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : The scam of solar photovoltaic?
answers: 101
views: 66731

Even if this subject goes back a little it is true, I would like perhaps your opinion at the moment on the photovoltaics. I was able to read all the comments and opinions of everyone. but that was 5 years ago now .. it goes back .. and technological innovations and advancements have not stopped duran ...
by James
12/09/14, 17:06
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : New Rotary Engine (2014)
answers: 9
views: 9146

That's right. Turbi could do a Blenderization! I can try, but it will take a long time. The sealing solution seems to be the right one, but just like with the "quasiturbine", the side walls must be very rigid even during the explosion. I made the same reflection
by James
12/09/14, 12:31
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Cigarette smoking and its dangers
answers: 97
views: 40581

[/ quote] We must not lose sight of the fact that these deadly industries generate many jobs and by extension a very large number of therapists who would also find themselves unemployed if alcohol and tobacco (and many other toxic products) were not more consumed. : | [/ quote] I join you eff ...
by James
11/09/14, 15:55
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : WorldUnderWater, simulating the rising waters
answers: 3
views: 8375

It worked well for me yesterday, however.
by James
11/09/14, 14:17
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Cigarette smoking and its dangers
answers: 97
views: 40581

Cigarette smoking and its dangers

I did not see any trace on it forum, but for me, one of the scourges of this century is still the cigarette. The tobacco industry brews billions and people still die from cancer and all kinds of diseases related to tobacco and the carcinogens in it. Why the authorities ...
by James
11/09/14, 14:14
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Decay or decay - Vincent Cheynet
answers: 6
views: 7617

thanks for the video link
I'll go see her tonight when I get home from work
by James
10/09/14, 18:04
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Making an economic electric bike
answers: 759
views: 815068

(Does having two change what? torque, speed? and weight in all of that?) Personally, I think putting two 250 watt motors rather than one 500 watt motor is not interesting. You will simply double the efficiency losses of the electric motor and the transmission ... ...

Go Advanced search