Search found 68 results

by fracass
06/03/24, 11:59
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1884
views: 123215

Re: Understand the world we live in?

To calculate a return you would have to know the acceleration that the brothel is capable of inflicting on the man, right?
by fracass
10/09/23, 11:03
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : OFF-TOPIC * Sandbox Philosophy
answers: 81
views: 5721

Re: OFF-TOPIC * Sandbox Philosophy

What did I say ? : Mrgreen:

Come on, one more effort!!!
by fracass
09/09/23, 21:01
Subject : OFF-TOPIC * Sandbox Philosophy
answers: 81
views: 5721

Re: OFF-TOPIC * Sandbox Philosophy

Thanks guys !

I was starting to miss the guy/oba pair, let's see if you will do better : Mrgreen:
by fracass
02/09/23, 17:22
Subject : Collapsology ... kezako?
answers: 1190
views: 132540

Re: Collapsology ... kezako?

Democracy is now a wish prior to everything else and not a consequence. The RN, LFI and EELV (the extremes) are doing everything it takes to sabotage it... Yeah! So true ! Only Larem is democratic! Besides, if you don't vote for Macron, you're undemocratic! Even though he...
by fracass
01/08/23, 19:12
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Is organic farming really safe?
answers: 41
views: 5018

Re: Is organic farming really safe?

Indeed, that's what I was saying, field crops "are made" for the conventional. Transposing them organically does not work well, in monoculture. At least I don't know of any.
by fracass
01/08/23, 18:39
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Is organic farming really safe?
answers: 41
views: 5018

Re: Is organic farming really safe?

Organic does have a lower yield. Because the problem with conventional organic is to follow the pattern of intensive agriculture without using the same products, but others, often less effective. And yet there are methods, organic, which allow higher yields in agri ...
by fracass
29/04/23, 08:53
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6105
views: 404598

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

Here again, capitalism would have to be defined. Accumulating for the future (accumulating knowledge in particular) has always been done, in this sense man is capitalist by nature. What is new is the separation of the means of production and the workforce, considered as a common resource.
by fracass
28/04/23, 08:14
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6105
views: 404598

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

The job should be defined. As amhed says, do not confuse activities with work. If I spend my RSA day doing my vegetable garden, fixing my car and my house, making a few things, etc., I'm not idle... but am I working? What differentiates modern society from...
by fracass
24/03/23, 08:03
Subject : What is Wokism (and its drifts)?
answers: 464
views: 52256

Re: What is Wokism (and its drifts)?

It seems to me in the video that the guy is talking about a video game alter, a character he plays, he's just a geek : Lol:
by fracass
05/03/23, 18:29
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Russian gas: Gazprom Bomb G Putin (Arte Thema)
answers: 651
views: 87782

Re: Russian Gas: Gazprom Putin's Bomb G (Arte Thema)

https://twitter.com/wallacemick/status/1631372255321006086 :arrowd: Mick Wallace est connu pour ses positions favorables à Bachar el-Assad et à Vladimir Poutine, et le partage de désinformation sur le conflit syrien1. En mars 2022, Mick Wallace vote contre une résolution du Parlement européen conda...

Go Advanced search