Search found 9 results

by Brolensky
15/11/07, 22:59
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : GM maize kills cattle in Germany?
answers: 15
views: 19659

I know cattle farming well and it's amazing how far the consequences can go. The persistence of the toxin is very important, even on the manure spreading areas! So that the subject does not remain without consequences, I forwarded the message of cristophe to the peasant confederation.
by Brolensky
08/11/07, 23:46
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : View port of the reactor under full load
answers: 20
views: 13301

Does the load really matter? my engine was running empty. For the passage to the bench, I know someone who measured a drop in consumption of 22.5L / h at 19.5 on a 70 hp tractor at the power take-off, but I don't know if he did zero without pantone or without water. I will ask the question ...
by Brolensky
08/11/07, 23:33
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : anti-renewables heat pump? Disadvantages and advantages
answers: 134
views: 179744

For the life of the borehole, it depends on the nature of the soil. It can fall very quickly in clay soils: the water is evaporated, or migrates further, a crust of dry earth remains which is hyper impermeable and semi insulating (the conductivity of the earth is 1.5 W / m / K) on the COP would even drop to 1 ...
by Brolensky
08/11/07, 23:14

Thank you for your answers. Sorry, I took a long time to answer, in the meantime I got the job done again: we can't be on all fronts. My reactor was close to the basic model 12.7 rod space 1mm length 300mm. The carburettor consisted of 3 micrometric needle screw burettes and the fuel (ea ...
by Brolensky
08/11/07, 22:38
Subject : Sarkozy, the fishermen and the fuel crisis
answers: 76
views: 26975

Go stingy ... In any case, he seems enthusiastic when the earnings are announced .. And this time it is direct on his budget that the savings will be made. Suddenly it may be easier to convince. It may be the moment to act, maybe a link to the example of the town hall of Vitry in all this ...
by Brolensky
08/11/07, 22:20

In any case, by digging a little, one of the three official objectives is to reduce the consumption of boats. System G, being the only one that can claim such an impact, will it be retained? It would be interesting to establish the contact with the fishermen to know the consistency of the ctt debates ...
by Brolensky
08/11/07, 22:05

This morning, Michel Barnier, Minister of Fisheries, was the guest of the 4 truths. http://les-4-verites.france2.fr/ At the 4th minute you will hear him pronounce the following words: ... ”it is a chance to continue research. And on the boats it is possible! Fishermen told me yesterday that he ...
by Brolensky
06/11/07, 22:41
Subject : New Echo Motor 2 project, Mines de Douai
answers: 48
views: 33347

Like many of you, I look forward to hearing the results of the student group's investigations, as well as seeing them published in S&V. In order to save time (and therefore increase the number of tests carried out in the allotted time), it would seem interesting to me to have an engine ...
by Brolensky
14/11/05, 16:32

Porthole on pantone & other remarks

Hi! I have already put a window on my last pantone .. and unfortunately I did not see much. The insulated reactor rod showed no voltage, either direct or alternating. The reactor was equipped with 3 fuels with fine adjustment (es, go, water). It ran well in gasoline with ...

Go Advanced search