Search found 8 results

by White Bear
15/04/14, 14:44
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Tips to use less energy at home
answers: 143
views: 180047

Thank you Ahmed for these details, that's what I thought ... It's just to give myself a good conscience but it doesn't solve anything ... on the contrary!
by White Bear
03/04/14, 12:13
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Hemp is sensational: industrial uses
answers: 9
views: 15686

But yes, the hydrangea is a natural de-stressing : Lol: I read that not so long ago too
by White Bear
03/04/14, 11:26
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Hemp is sensational: industrial uses
views: 15686

I knew that with hemp we made clothes, that it had insulating qualities and I recently read that it was also one of the most efficient clean biomass energies !!!! It would even have the properties to create a green fuel that could replace fossil fuels ...
by White Bear
02/04/14, 16:08
Subject : Hard bread or stale: recipe in photos of Bedelman (beggar)
answers: 11
views: 28522

I knew the French toast with egg milk and old bread, but it looks like I believe it is good !!!!
by White Bear
02/04/14, 16:06
Subject : I bought purple and yellow carrots ...
views: 7605

I too am a fan of colorful crisps ... but they are so expensive!
by White Bear
02/04/14, 15:00
Subject : Tips to use less energy at home
answers: 143
views: 180047

I have a question that has been tickling me for a while: In my company, they say that they are "green" because they use a concept of "compensation", you know what I mean? Is it really effective?
by White Bear
02/04/14, 14:54
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : He plays with lion freedom as with cats!
answers: 1
views: 4020

Yeah yeah ... it does not prevent that it remains a wild animal and always dangerous, which one can not adopt like a domestic animal! If one day he takes a dough, he will understand!
by White Bear
02/04/14, 14:52
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Beautiful photos of our regions and elsewhere, the Earth in photos
answers: 272
views: 84170

A photo of my beautiful wild Brittany:
sources: mcsail.net

Go Advanced search