Search found 9 results

by Teach
14/09/20, 13:19
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Cam stirling
answers: 0
views: 4996

Cam stirling

Bjr everyone, I'm posting this summary research relating to a Striling operating with cams, without knowing in which category alpha / beta / gamma to classify it ... stirling.jpg The hot source consists of 2 finned faces (bright red + red), the movable piston with 2 fins (pink, bl ...
by Teach
07/09/20, 08:43
Subject : Flat brushless motor for velomobile
answers: 17
views: 11032

Re: Flat brushless motor for velomobile

To compete in power, it would be necessary to increase the number of wound cakes, which would increase the air gap Thank you for this remark even if it is not necessarily justified ^^ In my 3D, I strove (as on the one at the angle of the link!) to pass the wires back and forth ...
by Teach
07/09/20, 08:24

Found on the Net Halbach grids are good at reducing inertia and weight, creating very uniform magnetic fields. where weight, inertia and volume are not a problem, they are not cost effective for electric motors. https: //www.fieldlines.com/index.php? topic = 149088 ...
by Teach
06/09/20, 19:16

before manufacturing, even with a ladle, I have to estimate a power according to the average diameter and the intensity, and there is no gain ...
but thank you for your comments, it helps;)
by Teach
06/09/20, 13:06

to Thibr: Barnabé does not mention efficiency, just power produced ... a torque sensor would be needed on the propeller shaft (before the generator) to be able to calculate something. The shape of the blades does not suggest a good wind power output. This does not detract from the realization n ...
by Teach
06/09/20, 08:12

Even if it means making a flat motor and as light as possible, as much to ensure that in addition it has a good performance, even very good ... These wind turbine generators cap, I fear, around 75% if they are well built (the wind is free, we can discuss the merits of the yield ...), and ...
by Teach
05/09/20, 19:35

This motor is "classic" with x coils which create a magnetic field in their ferromagnetic core, the coils do not (or very little) undergo the inter-iron field. The drive is between the magnets (permanent at the periphery, electro on the stator) which attract / repel ...
by Teach
05/09/20, 17:29

Hello Izentrop, your photo represents a 'classic' radial flux motor, very complex to produce, at least too much for me! On this engine, the arrangement is not of the Halbach type, hence the need for the steel ring around, and it is heavy! I've seen some of this guy, but then there's a little magnet ...
by Teach
05/09/20, 11:38

Flat brushless motor for velomobile

As part of a velomobile project, I am working on the design of a flat brushless motor, with axial flux (magnetic field parallel to the axis of rotation) in the style of this example. The integration of a flat motor in a bicycle wheel is much easier to imagine and a flat motor has a ...

Go Advanced search