NERGITEC motor for solar power plant

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 16/01/16, 20:22

chatelot16 wrote:no matter what is said about other techniques: what matters is what you say about your technique, and the silence is deafening

it must be me who does the approximate calculation to make you talk a little, and you don't say much

to promote a new technique, it is necessary to give both the theoretical posibility, and the proofs of practical realization

if the theoretical explanation is clear we can understand that the practical realization is less efficient, for example for questions of thermal insulation which penalizes the small instalation of liquid air ... the bigger it is the more we approach the theoretical maximum

so give a little more information

I give the information to those who invest. If I give you the information, who will want to invest? it will not advance the thing.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/01/16, 00:24

The only real info you give is that - still at this very moment - you "looking":

Eric DUPONT who speaks in the conditional wrote:[...] but it's worth identify since that would allow [...]

It is therefore abusive to claim to have "theoretical results" which do not exist.

Because "info" on what exactly apart from having informed us of a fundraising? Because everyone here told you what the expected returns were. And they're not spooky, why not offer something else since there are other options. What else ...
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 17/01/16, 01:05

I only sell licenses. And I understand that you are not interested.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/01/16, 11:32

Indeed, if I had to invest in a system, I would bet on one which allows to restore 60% of the energy captured, like this:

Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne wrote:"Imagine for example that you have solar cells on your roof," explains Gabor Laurenczy, professor at the Laboratory of Organometallic and Medicinal Chemistry and head of Catalysis Group for Energy and the Environment. In bad weather or during the night, your formic acid battery gives you back the overflow of energy accumulated when the sun was shining. ”In such a configuration, the process makes it possible to restore more than 60% of the initial electrical energy.

http://actu.epfl.ch/news/de-l-acide-for ... le-moteur/

They sell licenses and answer for them, and for a government school, we can believe them!

Besides, is it me or to sell licenses way trick to Guy Nègre you still have to have something to sell? He had pout-pout who at least are advancing. You still do not know and as long as the supposed performance of your thing is much lower than other systems, why buy a license?
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 17/01/16, 11:50

Because I also aim for an overall yield of 60 but that instead of storing energy for a few hours I store hundreds of hours.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/01/16, 11:50

So, are you finished kids? : Mrgreen:

Let Eric do it. No need to harass him.

@+
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 17/01/16, 13:02

Eric Dupont wrote:I only sell licenses. And I understand that you are not interested.

Ah yes like Guy Négre and his compressed air and Rossi with his illusions of cold fusion.

Not for us. Image

I think you're toast if you show up on Oleocene.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/01/16, 15:07

I believe that even here ... Image Image and too bad, because I swallowed the thing for a while.

Eric Dupont wrote:Because I also aim for an overall yield of 60 but that instead of storing energy for a few hours I store hundreds of hours.

Why would EPFL formic acid be "different"methanoic acid, would it evaporate?

You just have to close the cap! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 17/01/16, 22:57

No need to be jealous.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/01/16, 07:37

Damn it, but what can that mean? Image

At this stage, the only tips that could still save your "inventive effort" would be:

- the trick which would make it possible to reach the perfs which you suppose possible, except that without wanting to advance me, in view of what has been said, that would oppose the laws of physics!

- recover the blow by using your model to produce cold, in order to make it a system that would replace air conditioning, but should see the COP compared to a heat pump! As well as VS the cost: is there a refrigerator in the room?

Otherwise, what was the question already?
: Shock:
0 x

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"