VMC: catcher manufacturing dual-flow heat

Present your DIY projects, your new technical ideas, your innovations to test or your self-construction work. Because doing it yourself is often more economical and can be more efficient.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/09/08, 23:00

chatelot16 wrote:whatever the type of motor the output can be good or bad depending on the price that the manufacturer put there

That's what it seemed to me, the argument of the pdf did not seem very convincing ... :frown:
The SAV is for Belgium ... :?:
0 x
swift2540
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by swift2540 » 28/09/08, 23:04

Yes,
I said for myself = Liege, Belgium, = SAV at 2km from the house. I could walk there!
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/10/09, 14:12

Bonjour à tous

Acting out: : Mrgreen:

Here's the project:
The house is wet and can not stay without VMC all that I just changed all frames to put double glazing without ventilation.

The current insulation of the house is bad (15 cm of glass wool damaged to replace by .... by found still my happiness for cellulose wadding in the corner ...

Note: I already bought the 2 VMC single flow and some insulated pipes.

Come on, I'm waiting for your wise comments.
Note: Thanks to Citro for his advice.

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 10/10/09, 16:09

Hi, Flytox, I'm watching your work, because I have too much heat evacuated by my oil boiler. (Old boiler) (+ - 150 ° out of chimney)
In addition, I have a bad smell of cigarettes in winter, in the house :D
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/10/09, 16:24

The right, for the smell of cigarette, I found, just stop smoking ... it will go alone, and be replaced by the smell of frits! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 10/10/09, 17:47

I think of something:
if the fans are placed on the "outside" side of the flow with respect to the exchanger, that is to say upstream for the incoming air and downstream for the outgoing air, then the incoming air will be at a slight overpressure compared to the air coming out. there is then no risk of returning air returning to the incoming air and the plates no longer need to be 100% airtight and the manufacture of the exchanger is much easier
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 10/10/09, 18:06

PhilippeI read you.
The main interest of the exchanger is the preservation of calories.

So it should not be a big deal if lukewarm warm air is leaking a little towards the incoming cold air.
Just a change of air less.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/10/09, 18:20

I see what you mean Philippe. Leaks, there will be any way (and where to?). But will it be able to degrade performance significantly? At random I say that the leakage rate will be negligible compared to the flow that will pass in the plates. It's not catastrophic, it's 2 once air with a difference in temperature and humidity. Mix not toxic : Mrgreen:

This leads to the choice of the position of the fans, I started on the assumption that the efficiency of the fan is better with the main pressure drop at the exit and not at the entrance. Does this justify the position I gave them?

Another "advantage" the ventilator insufflator makes its "purr" behind the filter and the exchanger before it happens in the rooms. It seems to me to be the quietest mode.
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 10/10/09, 19:03

the risk of leaks would be the diffusion of odors, it could be unpleasant, for example (non-limiting) after an overdose of new wine or cabbages ... :D
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 11/10/09, 00:02

There is also the explosive flageolet cocktail with onions and cream. It is able to turn any bed into a hot air balloon : Mrgreen:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Return to “Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation”